Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Official Club insurance scheme with Adrian Flux

Flamethrower
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by mats13 View Post
    got a quote the other day with these guys and it was a couple of hundred cheaper than sky so i am well happy as i thought the sky one was cheap, just rang them back and accepted the policy. really helpful and friendly guys. cheers to dave and i think the other guys name was mat

Thanks for your comments.

Dan.

Rides
    Just bought my insurance with you guys! cheapest price by a loooong way! sky wouldnt even touch it

Flamethrower
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by robdriftit View Post
    Just bought my insurance with you guys! cheapest price by a loooong way! sky wouldnt even touch it

Rides
    The number just puts me to a messaging service.......
    Member no. 31 Project Purplyness
    CA19.5DET 390BHP

Flamethrower
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    The number just puts me to a messaging service.......
    That is strange.
    what number were you dialing so I can get the IT chaps to look into it.

Dan.

NE and Merch Rep type Vigilant teSte's Avatar
    Rides
    I just tried as quoted on the offers thread and got the message after 3 rings
    "Sorry the number you dialled could not be recognised..."

Now just get a incorrect number type tone

Rides
    **************** was the number.
    clicked on option 1 which just takes u to the reception thingy anyway so got through, just thought it was weird.

When i got through i went with u guys anyway

though im still waiting on the e-mail i was supposed to get with the policy stuff on it......
    Last edited by Kev; 28-05-2009 at 19:01.
    Member no. 31 Project Purplyness
    CA19.5DET 390BHP

Flamethrower
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    01553 845 886 was the number.
    clicked on option 1 which just takes u to the reception thingy anyway so got through, just thought it was weird.

When i got through i went with u guys anyway

though im still waiting on the e-mail i was supposed to get with the policy stuff on it......
    If you would like to PM me your Surname and Postcode then I can chase up the documents for you.

Dan.
    Last edited by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX; 07-05-2009 at 08:11. Reason: Spelling!

Rides
    got a quote with ur guys via email, 8 yrs no cliams. protected no claims, mods declared, saved me over £200.
    does this include the sxox membership discount.
    thanks anthony

Flamethrower
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Ants200sx View Post
    got a quote with ur guys via email, 8 yrs no cliams. protected no claims, mods declared, saved me over £200.
    does this include the sxox membership discount.
    thanks anthony
    Hi,

If you can PM me your Surname and Postcode I can look into it for you.

Dan.

Rides
    dan you have pm

Rides
    couple of question here

do you insure in northern ireland?

do you insure convicted drivers? (never had a driving ban, just lost my licence and had to re sit my test)

also have 6 penalty points.. im 22

Will you have any problems insuring me? will be ringing next month when current policy expires

Flamethrower
    Rides
    Hi,

We do have some Insurers that cover Northern Ireland but it does depend on some other things as well, We also have some Insurers able to insure you if you have Convictions or a Ban.
    But to be honest I will need to run through a quote with you to be able to give you the best advice etc. If you would like to PM me your Name and Postcode and Contact Number and the best time to call you I can arrange a callback for us to go through your details and answer any questions you may have.

Plus if you become a full member of this forum you will be entitled to up to 15% discount of the quote.

Dan.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX View Post
    Hi,

We do have some Insurers that cover Northern Ireland but it does depend on some other things as well, We also have some Insurers able to insure you if you have Convictions or a Ban.
    But to be honest I will need to run through a quote with you to be able to give you the best advice etc. If you would like to PM me your Name and Postcode and Contact Number and the best time to call you I can arrange a callback for us to go through your details and answer any questions you may have.

Plus if you become a full member of this forum you will be entitled to up to 15% discount of the quote.

Dan.
    Me and Bugie *Above* were talking about this today...

I am also looking for insurance from Northern Ireland - The only problem being i am 19 with 0 years NCB.. Although i have held my licence for 2 years (No claims/accidents)

The cheapest quote i could get for a 1990 S13 seemed to be 2300 with most other insurance companys not touching me...

I dont fancy paying over 2k for insurance as im already paying 1800 on my Civic... If i send you my Postcode/Contact number etc could i also get a ring to run over a quote? Is there much chance it will be under 2k?

Thanks, Dylan.

Flamethrower
    Rides
    Hi Dylan,

If you would like to PM me your Name and Postcode and a Contact Number I will gladly arrange a callback so we can go through your details and see what price you would be getting.

Regards,
    Dan.

Rides
    i have a policy with flux that started on my s14, then was swapped to a kia which is my daily but i have bought a bmw now to use at weekends, is it possible to add this onto my policy? i dont want to have to cancel and go with admiral or something but dont want to pay £4-500 as i cant use my no claims twice. any suggestions? think i read on here some insurance companies will mirror no claims bonus on two cars, can you do that? thanks.

Flamethrower
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by park_monkey View Post
    i have a policy with flux that started on my s14, then was swapped to a kia which is my daily but i have bought a bmw now to use at weekends, is it possible to add this onto my policy? i dont want to have to cancel and go with admiral or something but dont want to pay £4-500 as i cant use my no claims twice. any suggestions? think i read on here some insurance companies will mirror no claims bonus on two cars, can you do that? thanks.
    Hiya,

If you pm me your policy number, contact telephone number and the best time to call you. Then we can look at your details and go through your options with you.

Thanks
    Dan

Rides
    Somewhat dissapointing this time! After about 45mins on the phone and 1 stupid quote of £1100 and a second more reasonablequote of £540, apparently none of Flux's underwriters do a agreed value. Which is no good for me! I'm not insuring a car worth £8k+ for current book value!

Flamethrower
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by 200sxct View Post
    Somewhat dissapointing this time! After about 45mins on the phone and 1 stupid quote of £1100 and a second more reasonablequote of £540, apparently none of Flux's underwriters do a agreed value. Which is no good for me! I'm not insuring a car worth £8k+ for current book value!

Hiya,

If you would like to pm me your surname, postcode and a contact telephone number I will look into this for you.

Thanks
    Dan

Rides
    No worries mate. Insurance is sorted with A-plan, sorry.