Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 129

Thread: Official Club insurance scheme with Adrian Flux

  1. #41
    Guest Neill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Never You Mind
    Posts
    542
    Rides
    0
    Yeah Got my insurance renewed recently with them, keen price and very easy to deal with

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    ayrshEYEre
    Posts
    7,872
    Rides
    0
    Hi Dan could you quote me again on the same details as before except limiting the use to social only and a limit mileage of 6k or so,
    Got a works van now so i won't be using the car except to go to meets, either 3rd party Fire & theft or fully comp whichever is cheapest.

  3. #43
    Guest
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Gosport
    Posts
    1,004
    Rides
    0
    Alot cheaper than sky for me this year!!! Well pleased. Normally sky will try to beat flux's quotes but they couldnt compete this year!

  4. #44
    Flamethrower
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    KING'S LYNN
    Posts
    540
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by maddogsx View Post
    Hi Dan could you quote me again on the same details as before except limiting the use to social only and a limit mileage of 6k or so,
    Got a works van now so i won't be using the car except to go to meets, either 3rd party Fire & theft or fully comp whichever is cheapest.
    Sure i'm looking into it now for you and shall get back to you soon.
    Dan.

  5. #45
    Guest pete the dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    wigan its bad
    Posts
    114
    Rides
    0
    Dan can you tell us what lowers your insurrents and by how much
    I.E pass plus cat 1 alarm joining owners club anything eles
    I just been quoted 2.600 on my stock s13

    I must say that af where the only people who would quote/insure me on my rover coup with all mods very happy with that
    but
    when we tryed to insure the nissan navara that was i diffrent story lol

  6. #46
    Flamethrower
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    KING'S LYNN
    Posts
    540
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pete the dude View Post
    Dan can you tell us what lowers your insurrents and by how much
    I.E pass plus cat 1 alarm joining owners club anything eles
    I just been quoted 2.600 on my stock s13

    I must say that af where the only people who would quote/insure me on my rover coup with all mods very happy with that
    but
    when we tryed to insure the nissan navara that was i diffrent story lol
    Hi,
    The things you have mentioned there pretty much sum it up but also to be claim and conviction free always helps along with garaging it or having it on the drive, The majority of the time we're more competitive on modded cars then standard though so that could have an effect.
    If you wanted me to look at your quote and see if there is anything that stands out then by all means PM me your surname and postcode and i'll see if i can spot anything.
    Dan.

  7. #47
    Guest
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Montrose Scotland PCode DD10 9SY
    Posts
    2,765
    Rides
    0
    hi dan got a quote today will send you a pm about it

  8. #48
    Flamethrower
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    KING'S LYNN
    Posts
    540
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by fudi View Post
    hi dan got a quote today will send you a pm about it
    PM received and replied to.
    Dan.

  9. #49
    Guest
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kilkeel
    Posts
    362
    Rides
    0
    Dan, you have PM.

  10. #50
    Guest toms200sx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    west sussex
    Posts
    995
    Rides
    0
    just got a policy with you,very very pleased with the service compared to elephant and much cheaper too,thanks guys

  11. #51
    Flamethrower
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    KING'S LYNN
    Posts
    540
    Rides
    0
    Thanks for the comments
    Dan.

  12. #52
    Guest
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,012
    Rides
    0
    just took out a policy with adrian flux, done me a very good price

    22years old
    2 years ncb
    clean license

    mods declared

    650 :

  13. #53
    Guest weiner_patrol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    5,335
    Rides
    0
    Sent my details in but think I am going to call up to make sure of everything and declare all mods and everything I think. Waiting for a quote

  14. #54
    Flamethrower
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    KING'S LYNN
    Posts
    540
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by weiner_patrol View Post
    Sent my details in but think I am going to call up to make sure of everything and declare all mods and everything I think. Waiting for a quote
    Would you like me to arrange a callback for you?

    Dan.

  15. #55
    Guest jacs14a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    winchester
    Posts
    450
    Rides
    0
    Can Someone from adrian flux give me a call to quote for my s14a too please on 07917850668

  16. #56
    Flamethrower
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    KING'S LYNN
    Posts
    540
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jacs14a View Post
    Can Someone from adrian flux give me a call to quote for my s14a too please on 07917850668
    Sure, not a problem i've just given the underwriters your details and you should hear from them shortly.

    Dan.

  17. #57
    Guest weiner_patrol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    5,335
    Rides
    0
    yes please dan
    Last edited by weiner_patrol; 17-09-2008 at 14:30. Reason: updated without number

  18. #58
    TMNT Kieran_E1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    15,328
    Rides
    0
    me too please , std uk car , nissan x trail ta much

    kieran cameron
    Last edited by Kieran_E1; 17-09-2008 at 08:47.

  19. #59
    Flamethrower
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    KING'S LYNN
    Posts
    540
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by weiner_patrol View Post
    yes please dan on 0 7 8 8 6 2 3 6 9 5 6
    Thank you callback has been arranged.
    Dan.

  20. #60
    Flamethrower
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    KING'S LYNN
    Posts
    540
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_E1 View Post
    me too please , std uk car , nissan x trail ta much

    kieran cameron
    Thanks i've passed your details on for a callback.
    Dan.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •