Thread: 2010 Apexi PowerFC Mapping Deal!!

Rides

2010 Apexi PowerFC Mapping Deal!!

Long time no see! Hope you're all well.

Well, I guess thats the last of the Summer, did it ever really happen??!! Traditionally, I've always put a Power FC deal together around this time of year and this year is no different. I am pleased to be able to duplicate last years offer, with no increase in price. Get in before the VAT change! So, here it is!

Power FC Mapping jobs booked between NOW and close of business on Saturday 18th December 2010 can benefit from the following fantastic rates :-

Full Dyno Map - (Cars that we have not seen before, or if you've changed AFM/Injectors/Turbo etc, necessitating a full Map) - £250 inc VAT

Dyno Remap - (Cars that WE have mapped before, but need checking. This includes minor changes to spec, such as mild cams etc) - £175 inc VAT

Despite the cheap prices, still included is our meticulous attention to detail, all dyno time and finished graphs. The only catch is that a booking deposit will be required, work must be complete by the end of January and no deposit refunds will be given if you cancel without rebooking.

Rides
    I want my car in for remapping!

Reply to my email

Rides
    Just out of interest can you also do a full custom remap of the standard s14 ecu? As il be looking to have mine done at some point.
    Cheers, si.