Thread: Breaking RB25 top mounted S14

Rides

Breaking RB25 top mounted S14

Well after a trip to germany gone wrong, im going to have to break my beloved car for parts. The car will be broke by Tuning Developments (who built,mapped & look after the car), im currenty trying to sort out when they can take the car off my hands to do so.

Depending what parts you after i may be able to remove the parts myself prior to going to TD.

So we have a 1994 Nissan Siliva (import) with 102k on the shell, fitted with a forged Rb25 engine with a garrett gt35 turbo - no expense has been spared on this build, as you can see from the parts below. Car has covered less than 3k since being rebuilt, majority of the miles have been running in miles, and car was only mapped to 1bar of boost producing just over 430bhp. Prices are plus postage - of which i should be able to arrange couriers for most things, however please be aware that i can not be held responsible for broken items upon delivery ie broken body parts etc.

Pics can be found in my build thread till i get some better pics....

http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/s...d.php?t=169007

Tomei 256 poncams (exhaust cam is brand new as i dropped it and smashed it, so ordered a new one which arrived 2 weeks ago) £350 prov sold

S1 Rb25 and RB20 yellow jacket coils approx 18months old - covered 3k max £170

Stock coilpakcs- replaced with yellow jackets but was working fine £40

S14 BC racing coilovers 8/6 spring rate, great condition and comes with c spanners deposit taken

Evo Brembo calipers and brackets(could do with repainting currently painted white) with EBC orangestuff pads (3k) with used standard discs, also comes with brand new godspeed grooved discs, that were fitted, but pads scored discs slightly and never got round to refitting, comes with HEL green braided hoses £350

rear r33 gtst calipers with pads (done 300miles) and used discs, and green hel braided lines £125

Wolf V550 ecu, fantastic ecu, miles better than a link, comes with plugin loom for RB25check out - http://wolfmotorsport.com.au/index.p...ry/35-skyline/
    RRP £1600, selling for £1300

Turbo kit, Garrett GT35r (0.63 rear housing) bullet style anti surge housing, exhaust innovations steam pipe ceramic coated manifold (imported from oz), Tial 44mm mvs wastegate in red, braided oil and water lines, turbo jacket, air intake and large K&N filter (done 500miles),also include the downpipe with screamer pipe plumbedback into 3" exhaust, this is made for my s14, however will be easy for exhaust place to match up to skyline system as majority of hard work is done (built by JP exhausts), full boost by 3500rpm and good for 600bhp £1800

apex Adjustable arms camber, rear toe, front tc, traction arms, used but good condition (recently adjusted)- 250

greddy inlet manifold, recently powdercoated in silver and had a fresh sticker on it , comes with Q45 Maf SOLD

URAS NS01 wheels 2 17*8.5 and 2 17*9.5, 9.5 freshly refurbed and powder coated green, other 2 need refurb, comes with 215/45 and 235/45 federal rsr that have covered 300miles (cost £420) £600

Nismo lmgt2 wheels, pair 17x9 et 15, lips painted in white, centres green £125

Japspeed S14 type 2 cat back exhuast, comes with decat pipe and silenced decat(few scrapes) very good exhaust £180

Cobra monaco seats (out of fia date) in black and fitted to bride base mount rails (driver and passenger side) will also fit skylines £350

2 x Sabelt 3"harnesses in black (out of fia date) average condition £100

Japspeed carbon BGW with custom support plates for under the boot lid to reduce stress on bootlid SOLD

S14 import shell, very clean indeed, resprayed mercedes van white, gloss black and kawaski green, has weld in roll cage, fibreglass flared rear arches, will sell with bodykit (apart from spoiler) and glass, and also solid mounted subframe, covered 102k, comes with key and V5 prov sold

60mm apex door gauge pod (has hole drilled for boost gauge reset on my boost gaguge)£30

STRI DSD CS smoked gauges, 60mm boost, 52mm oil temp and pressure, and water temp, very good gauges all 4 gauges and ultralite sandwich plate for SOLDhttp://www.tuningdevelopments.co.uk/...hcbh6fb2m8b4g7 SOLD

13 row Mocal oil cooler with thermostatic sandwich plate - very good condition £150

custom fmic, one piece 3" intake side that has been wrapped in special reflective fibreglass tape, 600x300x76 core and normal exhaust side £100

S14 - rb25 Wiring loom £200

front upper strut brace £30

front lower strut brace £30

nismo s14 power brace £90

rear upper strut brace £30

rear sub frame/diff brace £30

whiteline Front ARB & droplinks 100

Rear ARB and drop links 100

Rb25gearbox & short shifter - covered approx 70k, no crunches or whines Deposit Taken

nismo 2 way diff (bough from julian barnes, came off lil ******* before they changed the rear diff set up) and have 2L titan race syn5 oil that will include £420

Rb25 to S14 prop Deposit taken

ID1000 (6)top feed injectors (done 1k), top feed rail, sard FPR & braided lines Sold

walbro s14 255 pump £50

Clutchmasters FX400 clutch - covered 3k £210

Clutchmasters lightened alloy flywheel covered 3k £210

Blitz dsbc type r boost controller £250

stri shift light £60

koyo s13 rad (had an inch square section removed as it caught on fan, great radiator and no leaks, comes with koyo rad cap £150

2 pair of 25mm jdm Spacers 130

dished steering wheel & boss 40

Silvia front Grille 50

rear s14 aftermarket lights 60

Hydraulic handbrake (willwood) and black braided lines £120

any questions, ill do my best to answer them asap, prices are negiotable.
    Last edited by danb; 02-09-2013 at 08:49. Reason: updated

Rides
    im removing bolt on parts, that will still allow to keep the car moving, the rest will be split by tuning developments in the next 2-3weeks.

Rides
    What happened Dan ?

Whats happeining with the engine ?

Rides
    need to strip the engine down to see what damage its done, initial inspection appears thats its done a few valves and lost compression, but wont know till heads off, aslong as the bottom end is ok ill be selling it as short motor for around £1400

Rides
    Gutted Buddy , did that happen at the ring ?

Your a brave man if you took that beast there .

Mine is running now and got an MOT , just got bits to do and body work needs doing !

Rides
    YHPM, interested in the LM's
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigShow View Post
    Reach arounds are more my thing, I don't like the taste...

Rides
    pms replied too

Rides
    PM'd you on DW fella regarding rear brakes!

Rides
    has the rolling shell sold?

Rides
    If the rear brakes dont sell pm me, ill take them. Cheers

Rides
    I have PM'd about the rear brakes but had no reply :-/

Rides
    Please check your pm box.