Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S15 Useful Threads

Rides
    Hi guys ran into a small prob with the silvia over the last few weeks which is making my walet quite nervous, when i start up the car and put it into gear (this being any gear 1-6) and tap the accelarator there is a obvious crunching noise then after this it doesnt do it agen its only on the start up me and some of the mechanics cant make out if its drivetrain related or engine? any of you guys came accross this before?
    Also the engine is quite tappy had a wee look through the site and cant seem to find any info to figure out if the tappets or big ends and noisey on these cars. This car is still under warranty from Torque GT and has a month left aswell so dont know if I should go down the route.

If anyone can point me in the right direction would be appreciated guys
    Cheers

Rides
    Hi there...

I know that's an old topic, but maybe somebody has found the wiring diagram for S15 SR20DE?

Please post it here ASAP. I can't start this engine after swap into S13. No ignition, no spark.

Rides
    hi. has anyone got another link for stting up the blitz boost controller on here? the one on the sticky is not working. thanks

Rides
    have a look over on s15oc.com mate, might have more luck on there...