Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why the F&F uk version would not work

JonB
    This has certainly cheered up the Monday blues.

Are we going to round some of these types up and get a live showing at Billing ?

Sammy

Thumbs up

Absolute class!!! If we are having a 'live reading' round the camp fires at Billing - call over us from Honda-R - I am sure we can join in with the fun!

Rides
    With terminal velocity of almost 40mph the vibration and rattling is almost unberiable and still with over half the race to go Gaz checks his DTM style door mirror just in time to see his stick on "Racing" filler cap peel off and stick to jackobs motah suddenly thers a pop
    "S**t, man what the f**k was that"
    Jackobs aproaching fast but the fuel cap is stuck on his single wiper conversion and no amount of hardcore rave is shifting it
    Gaz is losing speed and whats worse the pop was his sub blowing up............

Rides
    Hey, nice to see you Honda guys over here - welcome to the site!

Lads, no scrabbly jokes now, ok?

Rides
    Gaz can see victory slipping through his fingers. Despite pushing the engine to the very limits of it's mechanical ability, his full throttle shift to second at 5000Rpm only serves to make a grinding noise loud enough to drown out even Jakobs bass bins. He looks across, to see Chaz slowly but surely pulling away! Chaz winds up the completely black side window, before anybody else sees him tugging himself at the prospect of winning his first race...

But Wait! There is something not quite right with Chaz's car! Has the engine let go? Or the gearbox? Or the tyres? No, it's much worse! With the intense thrashing the car is currently receiving, there seems to be a crack appearing just on the rear side of the car. Chunks of body filler are falling out, and there's a line appearing.... Chaz' car is a 5 door! And he's filled in the rear doors to make it look cool, but nobody is being fooled now! Gaz is filled with a new sense of optimism, as even he knows, that his 3 door nova will beat any 5 door car, cos it has too many doors. Even the twin Peco DTM tail pipes won't save Chaz now. And just at that moment, the Dimma stick on cap dislodges itself, lowering ther frontal area of the car by 10 square 10cms. Gaz can physically feel the extra pull, and those inches to Chaz are closing...

The excitement reaches the kind of level usually only seen during Bowling matches on the village green with the OAPs club. The race is wide open, but who will triumph?????

Rides
    ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!! What can I say, absolute quality, keep it going, I gotta know what happens!!!!

andyf
    I'd just like to mention, this thread is -extremely- popular and has been noticed by certain other car forums

(PS. Hello to the Club GTI crew!)

Rides
    The balance tips back in favour of Gaz!!!!

But wait - whats that new noise??

Its a sort of tingle a ling type tune!?!?

Its his phone - mid Race!!!!

Displaying his Schumacher like skill he deftly kills the stereo volume and answers the mobile - all at 39.9mph!!!! What Hero!

"Yeah - hoo dis?"

-"I beg your pardon"

"wassup bitch - hoo dis?"

-"hoo dis? THIS IS YOUR MOTHER GAVIN!"

"oh sorry Mumsie, I didn't realise it was you please don't be mad at me"

-"Where are you? I want my car back NOW!"

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Mumsie, I busy with my friends"

-"I don't care, I've got work tomorrow, and I want my Saxo back, and another thing - you better not have been sticking ludicrous fake carbon whassit stuff all over it again.... Cos if you have, you'll be grounded for a month!"

"But mummmmmmmmiiee THAT IS SO UNFAIR!"

- "NOW GAVIN!"

Rides
    This is SOOOOOOOOOOO Feckin funny... Keep up the good work... all of us at the Micra Sports Club are loving it!

Please Please Please add more!

Rides
    Hellooo to all you Scooby owners, we know you lot are reading this as well

33hz

Smile :o)

Absolutely funny as fcuk and spot on accurate as well....

Nice 1

So who wins then????

Rides
    You say accurate as hell..
    yesterday i went into halfords, and outside there was... wait for it...
    a saxo vts (or whatever) outside, with possibly EVERY bolt on accessory that halfords sell, all on the same car!!! i could absolutely not believe it!! to top it off it had ' www.modded-motors.com' (or something like that) plastered over the back window.
    ive never before cried just by going to halfords (with laughter)

Keep it going guys (he says wiping tears from eyes after reading lastest installments)
    Excellent Stuf!!

Rides
    Originally posted by Jezz_S13
    LOL.

Wonder if the yanks think that about the real F&F.
    The real F&F sucks hairy nutsacks. The movie was entertaining, but has no realistic value. The sudden explosion of what we call "ricers" instantly made everyone hate the movie. Now we cant go a day without seeing a Honda Civic(EK4 or 9) or Integra(DC2) going down the street with cut springs, they cut them with a hacksaw, fake HID lights, stickers, giant aluminum wing, spray painted wheels... etc. etc. Not to mention that the movie made the general public think that street racers are corrupt and dangerous which got the police involved and they began to crack down on street racing. All in all ... I wish the movie never came out... plus we have another version, F&F:2, that will come out sometime soon and will again... make the explosion of rice unbearable. I will even enlighten you Brits with a quote from the local news about street racing: "One thing is common with these Street Machines.... Nitrous Oxide Kits in their cars" ... so if you ever run anyone from Yank-Land just know that we all run N20 (hheheh yeah right).

Rides
    I have to say I'm relieved to hear it sucks (hairy nutsacks )there too!!!
    At least F&F 2 has a proper car as the star. But I imagine the 'story', LOL, will be worse, is that possible? I don't wanna see a fooking VW Jetta in this ones either FFS.

Rides
    Originally posted by Jezz_S13
    I have to say I'm relieved to hear it sucks (hairy nutsacks )there too!!!
    At least F&F 2 has a proper car as the star. But I imagine the 'story', LOL, will be worse, is that possible? I don't wanna see a fooking VW Jetta in this ones either FFS.
    sorry to be dim, what car? how do you know details about the new film already? I've heard nothing so far

Rides
    Originally posted by sideways danny

sorry to be dim, what car? how do you know details about the new film already? I've heard nothing so far
    Skyline. R34

Erm dunno read it on the Zed board I think.

http://www.300zx.co.uk/forums/ubbfor...ML/008517.html

This bit is funny.
    "...As Craig puts it, "it is twice the car my little girlie Supra was!..."

Rides
    F&F was dominated by Nissan and the Nissan never lost ... FD v. S14 = bubye!

Forgot to add...
    Nissans that main chars drove:
    Maxima
    S14
    Yellowbird(!) R33 ... and oooo so sweet it is.

Rides
    LOL!

Feckin' funny thread guys!!

Thing is, we never found out who won,... who got to knob Sharon in the corner of the carpark,.....and the most important question of all, ....was anyone daring enough to use those new power-boosting neon washer jets, just like they use in F1?!?

Rides
    I should be in this movie... as an international bada-ss arms smuggler that comes and brings his Blacked out R33 with "at least 100k under the hood" and LED washer nozzles! Mods are following:

Jet Black R33
    Blacked out Windows
    LED Washer Nozzles in red
    JUN Tuned and Stroked RB26DETT ---> RB27DETT
    Twin HKS 3037 Ceramic Ball Bearing Turbos
    Blitz LM GTR FMIC
    Motec Stand-Alone Engine Management
    Nismo GT-Enduro Wheels 17x10"
    Yokohama R030 R-Compound Tires in 315/40/17
    Custom Carbon Fibre Body Panels (all of em)
    Custom Carbon Fibre Wide Body Kit
    Nismo Carbon Fibre Wing
    Carbon Driveshaft and 1/2 shafts
    Tein HR Coilover set-up for Tarmac/Drift
    Blitz NUR Spec Exhaust
    Blitz Dual Racing BOVs
    Triple Blitz Fuel Pumps
    Gutted Interior
    Blitz BL Series Gauges
    SpeedStars Stickers

Rides
    Woah there Mr Freak your gettin way to serious on our asses
    People thay read Max power and the like here wouldnt have a clue what Jun are and do. Is all 'bout the looks, innit