Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: New users in Essex & Kent

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakko
    Hey Sirtest,

Next Stevenage meet is Sunday February 12th.

"Officially the greatest Exclusive 200SX meet in Hertfordshire"

It starts in the Roaring Meg retail park in Stevenage, we go on a "spirited" 40ish mile drive (weather permitting) and then stay in a pub until kick-out time.

Come along, it's a great meet - easily the best i've ever been too. (Though, I might be a LITTLE biased)

See you there hopefully.
    i would like to come, but 1st wanna get my S13's rust sorted 1st...
    (dun wanna come in a civic n get bashed)

Rides
    hello
    new member in epsom 98 s14a few bits done 18" rims 265 tyres coil overs exhaust so on, looking around for big turbo kit will be going to boxhill in feb [what time will it kick off thanks.

Rides
    Alright guys im Marlon from Bognor regis and im just looking for my first 200

Rides

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdet
    hello
    new member in epsom 98 s14a few bits done 18" rims 265 tyres coil overs exhaust so on, looking around for big turbo kit will be going to boxhill in feb [what time will it kick off thanks.

not far from me then! did u come to the meet on saturday?

Rides

Rich

Rides
    Helloooo people I joined yesterday. I've owned a sapphire blue S14a for 2 years, now mildly tuned and thrashed daily. I'm a mechanic by trade and I live and work in Newbury Berkshire. If anyone knows of any gatherings near by, I'd be interested in attending.

Graham...

Rides
    Hi Graham... I work in sunny Newbury There is a decent meet at J11 on the M4, although might be a bit far away for you! We're also starting a 'social' in the Reading area hwich will be pub based for some natter and car chat...

What garage do you work for?

Rich

Rides
    Hello

I'm Alex and looking to buy an S13 near xmas time and thought i'd join up and learn all i need before i do.

I love watching Drifting and love the look of the BN Sports kit on an S13, so this is what i'll be aiming for.

I'm also really into detailing and spend most of my time on www.detailingworld.co.uk , I also make other peoples cars look nice and shiney in my spare time.

Alex
    Last edited by Alex l; 10-03-2006 at 13:50.

Rides
    Welcome, you'll be surprised how much you learn

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Blue
    Welcome, you'll be surprised how much you learn

Thought i'd better learn the pitfalls of owning such an old car first but i'm sure i'll be easily persuaded to go for an SR20 transplant

Rides
    Hiya guys, just realised i hadn't actually done this

Well its really, 2 of us, me (dan) and my little bro (nath). Based nr Tonbridge in kent. I'm 25 and he's 18.

Erm, he's a mechanic and i'm an graphic designer.

We're currently rebuilding his s13 ready for donny north show in a little over a month, still with a mountain to climb, as in engine is getting full spray and clean, interior needs doing, a couple of rust spots need taking care of, new exhaust needs aquiring and we have to solve the whole problem of not having a worthy bumper, oh yeah and only a month to do it

Here's a pic of her at the moment

Once this is finished I'm gonna get an s13 aswell (well can't have the little bro going quicker than me )

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Richy_Boy
    Hi Graham... I work in sunny Newbury There is a decent meet at J11 on the M4, although might be a bit far away for you! We're also starting a 'social' in the Reading area hwich will be pub based for some natter and car chat...

What garage do you work for?

Rich
    Newbury Seat Not so classy I know but I reckon these Jap cars we drive are far too reliable compared to the Spanish stuff I work on. If I were working for Nissan, I'd be bored after a week. However if anyone's thinking of going it business tuning/modify Nissans around here, i'd be first in line for an interview.

Rides
    Ah, I must drive past you every day then heading down the dual carriage way! I work just over the road near the library / museum

Dan & Nath, looks like a mighty fine workshop you've got going there good luck with the S13!

Rich

BobbyB
    Hello,

Yep and another new member! I'll be going over to Colchester on the 14th so hope to see lots of 200sx's over there. I've just recently picked up a 200sx s14a, nice little car but unsure of its' mechanical state. Hopefully I can get an expert to have a listen to and let me know....
    If anyone's cruising through Sible Hedingham, stop by for a cuppa, you'll see the red sx out front.

Wish list....exhaust, induction, chip, wheels (need big wheels!) and better mpg!!!!!!! Mine's well bad....
    Hopefully see everyone soon!

Rides
    Hi
    From orpington in Kent have an s14 into drifting would be great to meet with some like minded motor heads.
    Mark Lee
    Last edited by lethallee77; 11-03-2006 at 22:27.

Rides
    Cheers Richy

Yeah it does help

Rides
    hello people, finally found my way here.. duh! Got a standard 14a had it since aug last year! going to be stage one'd very very soon Live in Kingston Upon Thames. A lot of fellow members around my area, found one the other day (jamiesx) who live 2mins around the corner from from me although never seen him before!! Must have a meet soon!!

Rides
    sorry couldnt read. lol but here goes again lol
    just thought i'd come and say hi to all south east sxoc members and to let you all know that in july time i'm moving to bury st edmunds from newquay in cornwall (cus of job reasons) so dont be shy if you see me out and come and say hi, i dont bite, and the name is scott for all that dont know me. plus was wondering if ppl in the area could let me know whats its like etc etc as i havent a clue,
    thanks for your time adn hello to all

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by callous_speed
    sorry couldnt read. lol but here goes again lol
    just thought i'd come and say hi to all south east sxoc members and to let you all know that in july time i'm moving to bury st edmunds from newquay in cornwall (cus of job reasons) so dont be shy if you see me out and come and say hi, i dont bite, and the name is scott for all that dont know me. plus was wondering if ppl in the area could let me know whats its like etc etc as i havent a clue,
    thanks for your time adn hello to all
    Welcome to carrot crunching yokel land bury is not bad you need to get your self to some of the meets we have just started a Ipswich meet A Colchester meet that has been going a long time we are a friendly bunch well i am anyhow look forward to seeing ya