Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: New users in Essex & Kent

Rides
    hi my names mike, i come from basildon, essex, i just brought not only my first rwd but my first 200sx s13, its great fun and i will be at halfway house meet tomorrow cheers

Rides
    Welcome Mike See you tomorrow

(I'm from Billericay )
    SXOC Member #62SXOCCar Gone & ZX-12RPS4 - AFKAN
    Pessimists are people without dreams. dhún an doras ar do bhealach amach...Wii - 2031 7909 3288 5367
    Gamers Read This...

Rides
    cheers for the welcome am looking forward to it, also to pick up some pointers on where to go for work and where not to go round the area

Rides
    hay ppl well had a 200 for a long time been tuning it up , so much fun i love it , so me and my mate spend all are time on it , FB- tuning when we get it up and runing , well i hope .,

Rides
    magical reminder: hwh tommorow night!

Rides
    Hi all,

My name is Alec and i've had my standard 14a nearly 2 weeks now.... my first rwd car, but i'm not sure it's the fastest, it feels far too refined!

Anyway...

Rides
    our cars are very stable at high speed - enjoy

Rides

finally got one

after two years of hard saving and searching i finally got an s13. its jet black sitting on 17 inch alloys. its also got a baily dump valve. its an auto. driving back from leicester with the biggest grin on my face. future plans include changing the rear lights for a set of kouki rear clusters and angel eyes up front with crystal side lights. its arleady lowered so dont have to worry there.
    hope to go to a few meets probably the half way house on a127 as its my closest. stereo needs bringing up to date as its only got a cassette player because the ariel does not extend so cant use the radio. if any one has any info on my car it would be gratefully received as its had eight owners. cant wait to meet other 200sx heads at the meets.

Banned
    Rides
    hello there peops im from essex basildon my name is keith i love my car to pieces its the best car i have ever had better than i ever expected from it i was looking to buy a supra but the insurence is like omg so expensive

Rides
    Welcome Keith

Another one from the Basildon area
    SXOC Member #62SXOCCar Gone & ZX-12RPS4 - AFKAN
    Pessimists are people without dreams. dhún an doras ar do bhealach amach...Wii - 2031 7909 3288 5367
    Gamers Read This...

Rides
    I've been lurking around here a while, and just started posting recently after ATrull kept pestering me to come here.

If you've seen a red S13 that other people keep making dents in pottering around Aylesbury, it might have been me

I keep threatening to come to a meet, but I've never quite managed to yet

Rides
    Evening fellas, picked up my W plate S14A on Saturday morning, gonna be taking it out for a run tomorrow. Chessington is my nearest meet but might stretch to Bluewater as a mate lives nearby.....

Hopefully see some of you soon. I'll post some piccies up ASAP when I've taken them tomorrow.....

Rides
    Howdie all, just found this section so i thought I'd knock up a quick post.

I used to knock about a few years ago on this forum when I had a tasty metallic grey S13. I sold this to Moby-D1ck here (with a tear in my eye) after it finacially ruined me after replacing the engine, adding T28 and squeezing what must of been ~260bhp from it.

My plans changed, and I had a kiddie on the way, so the S13 had to go. Since then I've been crashing around in a 205 1.9 Gti which has been brilliant. Such a hoot to drive, and when you can buy brembo front brakes for £30 a pair - it made economic sense too! In the meantime I was busy in the garage rebuilding an Mi16 engine to turn the pug into a track beast.

Anyway, bought a house, now got a son and the 205 is too tinny to drive the little feller around in, so I started looking out for a 'lude 2.2 VTEC as my new 'family car'. I accidentally came across a nice Emerald S14a in the autotrader online which was worrying cheap, and the rest is history - so to speak. Within a week of ownership, driving like a granny I've managed to kill the turbo gaskets, so this kept me busy Saturday, but so far

It's good to be back, although I'm getting the 'stage one' shakes so not sure how long I can resist for... must... not... modify... car...

Rich

Rides
    Welcome Back Rich

I started out looking for a Prelude too, glad I didnt find one
    Stage 2 here I come

Rides
    A Pre... what?

Rich

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Richy_Boy
    A Pre... what?

Rich

I type how I speak (generally) I cant help being well mannered enough to use the whole word

Rides
    I was implying that I had forgotten all about my wishes for a Prelude, even forgotten the name..

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Richy_Boy
    I was implying that I had forgotten all about my wishes for a Prelude, even forgotten the name..
    Ahh ok sorry

Rides
    Hi all, had my S14 for about 6 months now and absolutely loving it. Didn't know the SX lovers community existed till I logged onto this site. Hopefully be able to meet some of you guys at the next bluewater meet.

Dave

Rides
    Hi Dave, welcome to the end of your financial stability!

Rich