Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: EMS Developments

Rides
    steve did you get my pm pal when can u pick my car up any ideas yet ive got a few ideas too so when you come get the car (soo i hope i miss her) will discuss it then

Rides
    yeah got your pm mate, have replied i like the sound of ideas

Rides
    i aint got the reply yet

Rides

S13 coming up for sale

93 K S13 manual coming up for sale very shortly.
    MOT till October 05 (allthough 12 months can be arranged), should have 6 months tax
    In black no air con (sunroof) Tailgate de spoilered and repainted.
    No rust anywhere, mint sills.
    Has K&N induction kit, remote alarm.
    Car has done 109K miles there is no history. the lifters are quiet and there are no rattles from the big ends, but I am re newing them as a matter of course at this mileage before the do go.
    It will have a full service and check over before the sale and will be warrantied for three months, there is no stereo at pressent but i may fit a Sony single CD player if the buyer is nice to me.
    £1995 ONO

We are aiming to get quite a few S13s /14s /14As in on our new forecourt as well as other Jap motors that i will not mention here
    They will all be top quality and prepped to the highest standard

Rides

Question Help

Hi steve, dont suppose you have a standard s14a bumper knocking about do you. I have been hunting for weeks

Rides
    Steve I have PM'd you mate

Rides

info request

Steve I spoke to you regarding my rebuild. Standard apart from forged pistons, shot peened conrods and balanced bottom end. Could you let me know a cost and if you can pick it up next weekend? Failing that I will drive to you.

PM me if you required my details.

Rides
    right steve i aint moanin or nothin but i need my car gone of to you QUICK read my thread in non 200 and ive had threats against the sx aswell plus i know your busy but it has been over a month

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by glen200sx
    right steve i aint moanin or nothin but i need my car gone of to you QUICK read my thread in non 200 and ive had threats against the sx aswell plus i know your busy but it has been over a month
    I didnt know you had been getting threats il check that thread out mate. But with us in the middle of the move room is tight at the minute, but with no T&T i cant put it out on the street in the daytime

Rides
    yeah this i know and understand its just jolly important i cant get tax till i get mot i cant get mot until you pick it up i need this sortin asap

Rides

Car parking

Can I ask where my car will be left for the time it is with you please.
    I miss the car already and it has not even gone! Can't wait untill the start of May.

Rides
    steve, just a quick q,

do you happen to have any of the three following items..

s13/s14 carpet
    s13 steering wheel..
    s13 gear knob

oh and maybe a sunroof spec roof lining?

going to replace all my mould spore infested interior
    white '94 s13 200sx scrapped - mapped to 1.45bar. OS giken box, garrett GT2876R, 950cc injectors, ORC twin plate, nistune. 349bhp/325lbft @ 1.3bar CA18DET
    white '96 s13 180sx - type g with more kouki bits - RB25DET, GTR steel twin turbo conversion, RB26 crank & rods. 2.6L VVT twin turbo, SR20 OSG box, OSG STR twin plate clutch, Z32 ECU w/ nistune.

current status: 180 a bit broken but to be repaired.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by alanjuggler
    steve, just a quick q,

do you happen to have any of the three following items..

s13/s14 carpet
    s13 steering wheel..
    s13 gear knob

oh and maybe a sunroof spec roof lining?

going to replace all my mould spore infested interior
    Yes to all, bar gear knob matey, but il have a look round for one, Im out your way tommorow if you want me to drop them off? £50 the lot

Rides
    yeah, sure, if you can matey,

as long as it's all in reasonable condition..

and if you could find the piece of paper with my comp. ratio on, i'd appreciate that too

oh and a handbrake handle sleeve thing..
    white '94 s13 200sx scrapped - mapped to 1.45bar. OS giken box, garrett GT2876R, 950cc injectors, ORC twin plate, nistune. 349bhp/325lbft @ 1.3bar CA18DET
    white '96 s13 180sx - type g with more kouki bits - RB25DET, GTR steel twin turbo conversion, RB26 crank & rods. 2.6L VVT twin turbo, SR20 OSG box, OSG STR twin plate clutch, Z32 ECU w/ nistune.

Rides
    Havnt had time today to get the stuff off yet, may take a couple of days before i can attack it, but il still probably bring them round. (still get there quicker than my courier Il try city link in future i think

Rides
    aka shitty link

im not up to date with s13 interior differences, but was there a bad plastic interior knob/wheel at one point?

i'd like the nice leather ones please

Rides
    oh and if you're going to glens anyway for his car, you can drop it there if you fancy and ill xfer the money to a bank acct for you..

Rides
    right, my steering wheel has come up quite nice, so you can scratch that off the list..

all i really want is good condition carpet and maybe a nice leather gearknob

Rides
    steve what is goin on mate not meaning to moan and i know your busy but things are goin a bit far now mate its been like 2 mths ive heard nothin from ya now like i said i understand your busy but its beyond a joke please mate i want my car sortin it is under warrenty after all like when you said youd ring me this weekend about picking it up then i heard nothin mate please please please sort this

Rides
    Bloody Hell Glen, Hope Steve finds time to get your car before the Ex make good her threats to it, and of course so you can get it back on the road.