LIMITED EDITION 8210 WITH 300 FREE TEXTS PER MONTH

INSERT YOUR OWN COMBINATION OF SIMCARDS FROM ANY NETWORK

GENIE SIMCARD PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE. USE IT OR NOT.

BE THE ENVY OF ALL YOUR FRIENDS

ADD £5 FOR SECURE DELIVERY

This a BRAND NEW Limited Edition Nokia 8210, unlike any you’ll find in the shops in the UK!

The Limited Edition 8210 phone has been engineered to take 2 different sim cards. This means it can take a combination of any UK network simcard.

Can your phone switch from one network to the other without having to take out one simcard and replace it with another. Here’s an example of what networks you can have on 1 phone.

Vodafone and BTCellnet
Vodafone and Orange
Vodafone and One 2 One
Vodafone and Genie
Vodafone and Virgin
Vodafone and Vodafone
BTCellnet and Orange
BTCellent and One 2 One
BTCellnet and Genie
BTCellnet and Virgin
BTCellnet and BTCellnet
One 2 One and Orange
One 2 One and Genie
One 2 One and Virgin
One 2 one and One 2 One
Orange and Genie
Orange and Virgin
Orange and Orange
Genie and Virgin
Genie and Genie
Virgin and Virgin

I HAVE A VODAFONE CONTRACT SIM FOR THE FREE MINUTES AND A GENIE SIM FOR THE 300 FREE TEXTS IN MY PHONE - IT COSTS ME NOTHING TO RUN AND I'M THE ENVY OF ALL MY MATES AS I SWITCH FROM ONE NETWORK TO THE OTHER AT TWO PRESSES OF A BUTTON

And to make this more appealing this Limited Edition 8210 phone will be tailored to send a minimum of 300 free texts messages per month through the Genie network. That’s right the phoned is supplied with the remarkable Genie Simcard giving 300 free text messages every month (subject to the Genie terms and conditions).

Plus you get a datacable and CDROM packed full of Nokia Icons and Ringtones to make your Nokia 8210 even more unique. And you don’t have to pay £££’s for this service because you can download them all from the CDROM.

THE NOKIA 8210 STANDARD RETAILS FOR £200 IN ALL SHOPS - THE 8210 LIMITED EDITION IS NOT AVAILABLE IN THE HIGHSTREET

Payment by the following methods is also accepted

NOCHEX
PAYHOUND
PERSONAL CHEQUE (item sent when cheque clears)
POSTAL ORDER
CASH

£160

------------------
--------------------
The Devil Dances In Empty Pockets!
--------------------
1997 S14a Black No Mods
--------------------