PDA

View Full Version : This BB

Geof_S13
19-10-2001, 18:44
Alot of talk about how this BB is run and should be run is going on at the moment. Also if a membership charge should be implemented, I for one as a 200 owner for 6 fun years have saved alot of cash and been helped by alot of jolly nice people because of this board, so ...paying a few quid seems to be ok.
I also appreciate that events like the RR thingy ( yes I will be there to watch) and this BB take the people involved a lot of time ( valuable comodity) and effort. We should all appreciate this, be responsible but still funny and helpful.
It was chance I found this site and it's been great,soooooooo we should all get on and enjoy it and not muck it up.

Just my opinion it may be crap but it's mine.

Dave... keep up the good work

------------------
90 S13 off white
SE Stage 2 EPROM
ND Actuator@ 15 PSI
Mongoose Zorst and K&N
Late wheeels and seats-Ta Jez
:D :D

Iain
19-10-2001, 22:45
We at the Soarer club had similar problems to those you have encountered recently, but we approached it slightly differently, we have had to 'lock' the BB so as to make it for members only, and warn all who enter that it is the 'Bear pit' if you don't like a posting then close it down and go to another.
Your website was very amusing and irreverent and that is why you had so many postings.
The fear I have for you is that with too many strictures the number of postings and the general feel of the site may dissipate.
We have likened the Soarer club to being at a good pub on a Friday evening, bit of bull****, a bit of bad language, but a bloody good time. I will continue to watch and (hopefully) enjoy your site, Catherine is still looking for a S14, though having now seen the S15 (Toyota Trueno clone) I think she should save a bit more and import one. They are very pretty indeed. Test