PDA

View Full Version : Exeter Services Jap Meet (06/06)

F.Rizzo
29-05-2004, 11:36
Hi Everyone. I recently got myself a 200sx after selling my GTR:cry: so I am new on here. I will be going up to the regular Exeter services jap car meet at 2pm on sunday 6th june

just thought it would be a good opportunity to get to know some of you guys. Anyone from down this way going to attend?

A few of us are meeting at Fradden Services / McD at 1pm and driving up together so feel free to turn up :)

Cheers,
Marco

Maroon S14

fullmetalgasket
29-05-2004, 16:48
Hi mate, Thought I recognised that name :wave:

I may be heading down for that one, depends on the cash situation. :indiff:
Currently not looking good tho :(

I'll try to be there as I want to see Daves new GTS-t, so make sure you pop over and say hello If I actually turn up :thumbs:

cossykiller
29-05-2004, 20:17
are har truro a F.RIZZO?
im in redruth ive just bought a 200sx and its got about 350-400bhp
im picking it up on monday sometime and depending on how the car is, goes etc, etc, etc ill be going up as well so as to meet a few guys from here and also to get some idea of what the car ive just bought is all about. ie i dont really have a clue and im hoping that a few guys from here will be able to identify some goodies on it?
gis a shout if you want to meet up in the mean time as we arnt a millon miles away!
cheers dave

AshmanS13
29-05-2004, 21:02
Might come along and say hello :) Depends if I gotta work or not... Live just up the road from MD's so ideal for me :thumbs:

ferretca18
29-05-2004, 21:18
You can count me in:) will it be an all dayer or just a short 'un? :thumbs:

F.Rizzo
30-05-2004, 13:40
Hey FMG :wave: :)

Nice one dave ... you have a few more horses than me but I am working on that :). My S14 is completely standard at the minute. Hopefully see you on the 6th otherwise we'll meet up another time! :thumbs:

The Exeter meets starts at 2pm and I think people are just gonna go for a little drive somewhere. It's getting pretty big and there'll be shit loads of nice cars there :) It's up to you how long you stay but a few hours I guess should do it ;)

ferretca18
30-05-2004, 16:29
I take it that you guys will be driving by Trerulefoot roundabout to go through saltash? Could i meet you there as its much easier for me. If you can, what sort of time?
P.S its a shell garage if you dont know, so you can fill up with optimax:) :wack:

AshmanS13
30-05-2004, 17:31
I take it that you guys will be driving by Trerulefoot roundabout to go through saltash? Could i meet you there as its much easier for me. If you can, what sort of time?
P.S its a shell garage if you dont know, so you can fill up with optimax:) :wack:

Woulda thought we'd be going straight down the A30 to Exeter, if meeting at 1pm at Fraddon then its only an hour to Exeter :nod: Dont know for sure though :confused: Think Saltash would be the long way round :smash:

mammoth
30-05-2004, 17:32
hey guys.
ill be there with a few mates. ive been the last couple of months in my crx but this will be the first time in the 200. last month a lot of people drove over to exmouth and parked up on the front.

hope to see some of you there, mine is the standard white s13 L reg.

Simon

ferretca18
30-05-2004, 17:53
ahhhhhh i c :nod: i take it that you guys go over the devon border further up the line towards Bude'ish no worries, i shall see some of you guys there:) will be my first 200 meet not to mention the other cars :thumbs:

mammoth
30-05-2004, 18:37
ahhhhhh i c :nod: i take it that you guys go over the devon border further up the line towards Bude'ish no worries, i shall see some of you guys there:) will be my first 200 meet not to mention the other cars :thumbs:

i think there will be a load of us meeting at the beef eater at marsh mills at 1pm if you wanna stop by there on your way up

Simon

ferretca18
30-05-2004, 18:47
ahhh thats cool, thats not far away at all :thumbs: is Marsh mills the one with the novotell? i always get the roundabouts in plymouth mixed up, only lived right beside it for 21 :rolleyes: years

mammoth
30-05-2004, 18:50
i think theres a novotell on the other side, its the big on that the a38 passes over, next to halfords, pc world etc.

should be a good turn out of jap cars, there was eight of us last month, so we're looking to make it bigger this time.

Simon

ferretca18
31-05-2004, 13:35
thats mint mate.. I'll be there. Just found out that i'll have my apex front pipe and single silencer zorst on by then aswell:) yeeeeeey BrRaAaAPpPpppP PopP :wack:

PsYcHeS
31-05-2004, 17:13
Be good to make this as ive had to miss a few due to different fuked things on the car!

Now with my 17's on and new stickers, cant miss mine with its 'sideways SOLUTIONS' stickers front, back and sides :D

Names Rob or Psyches, i answer to both, come and say hello, be nice to get a row of 200's together, been lonely there as the only s13 and Tims (FMG) S14 but we hold the front well eh Tim :D :thumbs:

You coming up too Chiffs? With Hutch..

PsYcHeS
31-05-2004, 17:51
Forgot to add, all those coming from Torbay area we have a mini-pre meet at the bottlebank and sainsbury / Maccy D car park in newton Abbott just off Penn Inn for 1.30 then drive convoy style to Exeter

Wolfe
05-06-2004, 03:59
Don't spose peeps would mind myself & compadré coming along to eye up the motors at this :) Still working towards that elusive 200sx for myself atm :(

fullmetalgasket
05-06-2004, 09:08
Don't see any reason why you can't.
As with the SXOC meets, this is for enthusiasts of Jap crap :D
You don't nesicarily have to own a jap mobile to attend. :thumbs:

Wolfe
05-06-2004, 18:09
Bah gonna have to pass on tomorrow :( Sofa buying problems etc getting in the way. If someone could post details up when next month's comes around will be sure to try my best to turn up :)

fullmetalgasket
05-06-2004, 18:11
It's always the first Sunday of the month :thumbs:

PsYcHeS
06-06-2004, 16:34
And what a blinding meeting it was too.

glad i made it there in the end, only broke down once!

Damn this overfuelling, sooner i get to the bottom of it the better is say

Good to see you again FMG, nice to meet you ferret and Mr Lacey made an apperance is his missus new S13, looking good (the car not you chris :ghey: )

All those that didnt go hope you can make the next one

fullmetalgasket
06-06-2004, 16:42
'twas a blinding day :cool:
Far too many shiney motors to mention, so I won't :wack:

Just to annoy people who's cars just drink petrol constantly:

I just managed the nearly 200 mile round trip on 1/4 of a tank! :smash:
So I'll guess that something must be working right at last :D

JB
06-06-2004, 17:34
'twas a blinding day :cool:
Far too many shiney motors to mention, so I won't :wack:

Just to annoy people who's cars just drink petrol constantly:

I just managed the nearly 200 mile round trip on 1/4 of a tank! :smash:
So I'll guess that something must be working right at last :D
Or your fuel gauge has stopped working :wack:

ferretca18
06-06-2004, 17:46
Twas Cracking :thumbs: Looking forward to the next meet. Could have been more 200's there tho:( I got some good pics, ill post them up on non 200 later on :thumbs:

Hello to all the people i met today :wave:

AshmanS13
06-06-2004, 20:46
:cry: Sorry guys, I had a basketball presentation... On the upside i received a nice cup for our team winning the cornwall cup final :D :D

Deffo gonna be at the next meet as long as weather is good.. Hopefully travel up in convoy from Fraddon :thumbs:

mammoth
06-06-2004, 21:41
was a really good day, ferret it was nice to meet you.
sorry i didnt speak to anyone else, was really knackered and hungover.
will say hello next time tho cause i just feel like a rude ba**ard now. :)

Simon

F.Rizzo
06-06-2004, 21:54
:wave: nice to have met some of you .... we'll have to stick all the sx's next to each other in the future ;)

PsYcHeS
07-06-2004, 08:19
:wave: nice to have met some of you .... we'll have to stick all the sx's next to each other in the future ;)

Yep, couldnt agree more :D

Anyone posted any pics yet anywhere except the few on UJCC?

PsYcHeS
07-06-2004, 22:45
Have any of you guys who took pics got them hosted yet?

fullmetalgasket
07-06-2004, 22:46
Ferret chucked some up in non200 :thumbs:
I think they're a day or 2 back now :nod: