ooohh... waffle time approaches :D

14 days and a counting.... :smitten:

arry
25-05-2004, 22:43
could be persuaded to turn up - I'm still resisting waffles tho

just ;):eek:

alfa23
25-05-2004, 23:41
i will be there with my new crapflow exhaust and i may even ditch my mud flaps to get the authentic 200sx owners look

GmasterT
26-05-2004, 00:10
i will be there with my new crapflow exhaust and i may even ditch my mud flaps to get the authentic 200sx owners look

Its only authentic with a bottom end rattle!

I will try and turn up to lend my automotive greatness to all :wack: :thumbs:

Mark
26-05-2004, 07:47
I will be there and hopefully my car will have some more power :D

Cookie
26-05-2004, 10:42
I'll be there , hopefully with a new cooler and a decat (more power!!!!)

And will be demo'ing my power mirrors.

Reminder need to bring spare mirrors for suffolk1

C.

Andy
30-05-2004, 23:27
Reminder need to bring spare mirrors for suffolk1

C.

:nod: :nod: :nod:
Needless to say, I'll be there :)

KevJ
31-05-2004, 20:49
Any chance of a newbie popping along to soak up as much info as poss...

Suffolk, I also from Ipswich, Race you there!? :rolleyes: ;)

GrahamB
01-06-2004, 16:40
I'll be there with new sounds :thumbs:

arry
01-06-2004, 16:50
not gonna make it tonight - sorry fellas

Duff Man
01-06-2004, 16:52
not gonna make it tonight - sorry fellas

Its not the 8th tonight :p

arry
01-06-2004, 16:53
Its not the 8th tonight :p

you know what I mean :wack:

yes, i really did think it was tonight but am not owning up. Tiredness is a bitch

liquidsmoke
01-06-2004, 17:19
I should be there, but would like to fit my D2 Coilovers beforehand (when they turn up). The problem is with living in this stupid pedestrianised village called cambridge - i dont have any parking outside my house let alone anywhere i can fit them...

Anyone wanna lend me thier drivewaygarage/flat place for a couple of hours? :thumbs:

alfa23
01-06-2004, 17:41
come down, we need more s13,s there im a newbie myself and didnt stay long last time,

Any chance of a newbie popping along to soak up as much info as poss...

paul
01-06-2004, 17:46
There's a chance I may be there ;)

Paul

Andy
01-06-2004, 23:16

Are you sure you want to do that ;) ;) :D

You'er more than welcome to come along - meet you somewhere (toys r us at copdock ?)and convoy out if you like ??

Sideways Danny
02-06-2004, 03:57
I should be there, but would like to fit my D2 Coilovers beforehand (when they turn up). The problem is with living in this stupid pedestrianised village called cambridge - i dont have any parking outside my house let alone anywhere i can fit them...

Anyone wanna lend me thier drivewaygarage/flat place for a couple of hours? :thumbs:

fancy a trip to Bedford? or George might be up for it, but i can't really offer out his parents drive without their knowledge :wack:

KevJ
02-06-2004, 09:05
Are you sure you want to do that ;) ;) :D

You'er more than welcome to come along - meet you somewhere (toys r us at copdock ?)and convoy out if you like ??

Sounds like a wicked plan :D

Not going to be leaving till late (8.30) cos of work :whip: So probably best to meet you there...

Could always race back though... :rolleyes: :)

While I'm here though cheers for the invites! :thumbs:

Richie
03-06-2004, 05:48
I should be able to make this one. What time guys?

Mark
03-06-2004, 07:26
Usual Richie 8pm on :thumbs:

liquidsmoke
03-06-2004, 16:40
fancy a trip to Bedford? or George might be up for it, but i can't really offer out his parents drive without their knowledge

i might actually be up for that danny - the petrol expense will be blinded by the idea of getting the suspension fitted :)

However they dont seem to have materialised at apex yet - so ive got my fingers crossed for early next week...

Dave_S
05-06-2004, 17:58
Of course :)

Dave

Duff Man
07-06-2004, 16:34
I will be there to indulge in chocolate sundae, the toffee waffle was too sweet for me :hurl: :)

Looking forward to it!

AD :thumbs:

liquidsmoke
07-06-2004, 16:59
dont all jump at once - i need someone who knows what theyre talking about to listen to my funny noise :D

Andy
07-06-2004, 22:12
dont all jump at once - i need someone who knows what theyre talking about to listen to my funny noise :D

Damn :smash:
I need someone to do that too :(

Matt_S
07-06-2004, 22:21
Sounds to me like youre both trying too hard... Ease off a bit and let nature take its course... :D

Martin T
07-06-2004, 22:37
I'll be there to show everyone what a truly fooked turbo does :wack:

Andy
08-06-2004, 14:38
Sounds to me like youre both trying too hard... Ease off a bit and let nature take its course... :D

You'll do ;)
How are you with wheel/brake/hub noises ??

Cheers Matt :thumbs:

Matt_S
08-06-2004, 14:41
Yeah, OK, its not like I dont have my own cars (3!!!) to worry about.... :wack: :rolleyes: :D

Andy
08-06-2004, 15:12
Yeah, OK, its not like I dont have my own cars (3!!!) to worry about.... :wack: :rolleyes: :D

Stop whinging man, help me out .... ;)

Sideways Danny
08-06-2004, 17:30
dont all jump at once - i need someone who knows what theyre talking about to listen to my funny noise :DI'll have a look when you come to do the suspension if you like :)

liquidsmoke
08-06-2004, 18:19
Yeah cool Danny, dont think the coilovers will be landing with me until next week now though :(

I might nag steve into having a listen... my main suspects so far are clutch release bearing, or prop bearing. However the CRB looked fine last thursday when it was out (again) :rolleyes:

James N
08-06-2004, 21:29
Me and my charge cooler just got back! Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for helping me identify odd bits and for the advice!

Dave_S
08-06-2004, 23:20
Cool meet as usual, good to meet new people too :thumbs:

Dave

Duff Man
09-06-2004, 07:03
Nice to see another great turnout and some friendly faces :)

Roll on saturday and the go karting :) :thumbs:

AD

Stevecarter200
09-06-2004, 07:16
Me and my charge cooler just got back! Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for helping me identify odd bits and for the advice!

That is a rather confusing but totally :cool: mod. Someone spent a lot of time making that. :thumbs:

liquidsmoke
09-06-2004, 16:48
oh ffs! :mad:
why the hell did i think this was tommorrow night? was looking forward too it too - bugger!

Dave_S
09-06-2004, 17:07
That is a rather confusing but totally :cool: mod. Someone spent a lot of time making that. :thumbs:

Oooh I missed this what was it? James, I SWEAR I've seen you before ....

Dave

James N
09-06-2004, 17:22
Looked at it in a little more detail (daylight!) today, and found the pump appears to be broken, has feed to it and everything, just doesn't operate. Got some people matching it up for a new one as we speak. Should i put it on a switch or just on the ignition?
Dave S, you probably have! You live in colchester yeah? I work at colchester fuel injection, you're not a truck driver are ya?! :)

Stevecarter200
09-06-2004, 20:04
Looked at it in a little more detail (daylight!) today, and found the pump appears to be broken, has feed to it and everything, just doesn't operate. Got some people matching it up for a new one as we speak. Should i put it on a switch or just on the ignition?
Dave S, you probably have! You live in colchester yeah? I work at colchester fuel injection, you're not a truck driver are ya?! :)

Not sure but I reckon it should be on all the time.

James N
09-06-2004, 20:56
Not sure but I reckon it should be on all the time.
Ok, i'll go with that then. Think it'll make much difference? You know that oil cooler thing at the front? Shouldn't it be warm after a drive? Mine didn't seem to be today, and i think the water pipe from my mystery charge cooler thing goes in there??!!

Stevecarter200
09-06-2004, 21:54
Ok, i'll go with that then. Think it'll make much difference? You know that oil cooler thing at the front? Shouldn't it be warm after a drive? Mine didn't seem to be today, and i think the water pipe from my mystery charge cooler thing goes in there??!!

Yeah, thats because it isnt an oil cooler.:D

Its part of the chargecooler system. Its cools the water before its pumped to the cooler in the wing which in turn keeps the intake charge cool.

James N
09-06-2004, 22:01
Yeah, thats because it isnt an oil cooler.:D

Its part of the chargecooler system. Its cools the water before its pumped to the cooler in the wing which in turn keeps the intake charge cool.
LOL :nod: Guess i asked for that!!! Thought that was what it was, that is fitted well then ain't it?! Think it'll help the performance?

Dave_S
10-06-2004, 06:53
I used to live in Colchester but I don't anymore and I've never been to CFI nor am I a truck driver :wack:

Goddamnit where have I seen you before .....

Have you always lived in Colchester?? Did you used to go out in the Uni ?

Dave

arry
10-06-2004, 07:15
LOL :nod: Guess i asked for that!!! Thought that was what it was, that is fitted well then ain't it?! Think it'll help the performance?

can't be any worse than the standard wing mount :)

your car was under discussion elsewhere (http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95972) on the board yesterday ;)

James N
11-06-2004, 18:43
I used to live in Colchester but I don't anymore and I've never been to CFI nor am I a truck driver :wack:

Goddamnit where have I seen you before .....

Have you always lived in Colchester?? Did you used to go out in the Uni ?

Dave
I dont live in colchester mate, went to college there, and cruised about a bit in my old supra, but other than that i've got no idea!!
Arry, just looked at that discussion, they're all plotting to steal it!!!!!!! :confused: