PDA

View Full Version : new s14 owner

Muttley_109
24-05-2004, 21:54
Hi all i just bought a 1994 s14 which im picking up tomorrow.
I need to have 2 new rear pads and a passenger side wing mirror. Where can i get them and have them fitted this week? and how much will they be?
Can anyone tell me how much it costs to have a dump valve and induction kit fitted and where in south wales can i get it done. I know all about hyline and i wont be taking my car there so any other suggestions would be cool.
Thanks for any advice. I'll probably be meeting some of you soon. Keep an eye out for me ( white Mplate S14 )

hadyn
24-05-2004, 22:02
hello :wave:
good choice of car

you can get a dump valve and fitting kit for about 100 ish quid from www.apexperformance.co.uk - dead easy to fit, even idiots like me can do it!

Matt.Wild
24-05-2004, 22:32
Bring the bits along to the meet - with at least the induction kit, i'm sure at least one person can help.... I fitted mine way back when I first got my car and I new didly squat about cars (still don't :D ).

fullmetalgasket
24-05-2004, 22:40
As Mat says, bring your bits to the Cardiff meet and you'll almost certainly be sorted.
They'z a good bunch over there :Plug:

VIDAL BABBOON
25-05-2004, 10:21
HELLO :wave:

Well im sure I could stick a few tools in the boot for ya Muttley :thumbs:

Pads you will pick up from nissan. But it might be better to go to your local motor factor as im sure they would be cheaper.

Mirror well have a look in the brakers section, but im guessing as you have a white one you would have to get it sprayed to suit, But will be cheaper then going to nissan :nod:

Nick

bigtone
25-05-2004, 15:52
As Mat says, bring your bits to the Cardiff meet and you'll almost certainly be sorted.
They'z a good bunch over there :Plug:
so what do you need fitting now :p

VIDAL BABBOON
25-05-2004, 21:35
Looks like im going to have to miss another meet guys :furious:

Car is not going to be ready for me to collect :cry:

Nick

Chris
25-05-2004, 22:34
Looks like im going to have to miss another meet guys :furious:

Car is not going to be ready for me to collect :cry:

Nick hairdresser :smash:

VIDAL BABBOON
25-05-2004, 22:47
:nod:

Muttley_109
27-05-2004, 17:18
:censored: I've had my car 2 bloody days and my dad has smashed the driver side headlight, dented and scaped the wing and smashed up the bumper!!! for :censored: sake!!! Anyone know where i can get this fixed and get a new bumper?

Matt.Wild
27-05-2004, 17:46
Any foto's of the damage? That way, we can see what can be repaired, what cannot. The breakers section of this board would be best for most parts, but i'd personally take it as the chance to put a nice new body kit bumper on (the edge s14 is particulry nice without being max flowery :ghey: ).

fullmetalgasket
27-05-2004, 18:40
so what do you need fitting now :p

Ohh! I'm sooo hurt :wack:

I'll think of something ;)
One day we'll find the :censored: water leak so I can get that fixed :annoyed: :annoyed: