PDA

View Full Version : Plymouth Sunday,16th

ferretca18
14-05-2004, 20:39
Does anyone famcy meeting up on this Sunday??? I've not been to one yet in me new toy :rolleyes:

ACECROSS
15-05-2004, 02:20
I am up for that! Don't know if it might be a bit short notice for most people though. Where were you thinking of meeting and what sort of time?

Tim

elvis
15-05-2004, 20:51
Year it is a bit L8 notice chaps half of my engine is still in the garage :ghey:

Next time tho, u guys goin 2 japfest? i am :nod:

ferretca18
16-05-2004, 01:08
yea sorry bout the short notice, plus the weather is probably gonna be too nice so i might go beach, where and when is japfest? Acecross, did i see u at Halfords? i got an H reg burgandy s13...

ACECROSS
16-05-2004, 14:02
Acecross, did i see u at Halfords? i got an H reg burgandy s13...

Indeed that was I! I think I might have met you before? Are you a friend of Lloyd Skivingtons by any chance? Sure I recognised you from somewhere and remember one of his friends being impressed by my old S13 when I was round there once!

Changed my car since then, obviously!

See you around maybe.

Tim

elvis
17-05-2004, 08:58
Japfest is this wknd 22nd and its held at castle combe off the M4, theres quite a few lads comimg up from ur way (Cornwall & plymouth) it is worth the drive 4 the track day action alone :thumbs: the weathers gona be L scorcheeoo unall :thumbs:

Ferretca18 r u the guy how i was talkin 2 in the old multistory opposite the church roundabout a month or so ago? We were with a guy how had a red cav turbo! (Iain with the silver s13 vailside rear spoiler)

ferretca18
17-05-2004, 22:51
Acecross, eye tis me, i do know skivvy...
I did talk to a guy in the multistorey, with a burgandy s13, was a while ago:) i think im up for Japfest, as long as i dont have too much work to do for uni. Is it a whole weekend or just the day?