PDA

View Full Version : Help understanding this forum!!!!!!!

DaveyBoy
03-05-2004, 14:58
Right, problem, you all refer to meets in what looks to newbies as "codespeak", places/addresses and dates/times would be really nice!

I am located in Hemel Hempstead and I would like to come to various meets and I'm prepared to drive around 1 hour.

I have heard that you have meets in Milton Keynes and Reading and I have already been to the meet at the Halfway House on the A127.

Can someone please help me out, I'm sure I'm not the only newbie who can't make much sense of this forum.

Basically, post up venue names/addresses/times for everything within 1 hour of Hertfordshire. :D

Mark
03-05-2004, 15:03
Most of the regular meets are detailed here

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=26799 :thumbs:

DaveyBoy
03-05-2004, 15:07
Milton Keynes

Meet on last sunday of each month at Harvester by willen lake 5 o'clock til we run out of things to talk about

General Jap meet. Usualy quite a few hundies pitch up ;)

This is what I'm on about??? For someone who has never been or doesn't know the area, this means nothing. Also, have you got details of the Reading meets.

Thanks for providing the link, I've already seen that one though ;)

Sideways Danny
03-05-2004, 15:25
don't see the problem :confused: Willen lake is a pretty big land mark and the harverster is a pub next to it. There is a map posted at the start of each MK meet thread and the date is stated in the first post pretty much every time, and it's the last sunday of each month anyway, pretty easy to work out

DaveyBoy
03-05-2004, 15:45
The directions are very vague, and the link in the first post of the last MK meet doesn't work :(

Mark
03-05-2004, 15:48
the one in the regular meets does now :thumbs: Ive also asked def to supply details of the reading meet too

DaveyBoy
03-05-2004, 16:02
Thanks Danny and Mark for your help :thumbs: