PDA

View Full Version : Guildford meet today 5:30pm

Ninja
02-05-2004, 12:20
outside Halfords in ladymede carpark, Darren(shadowninja) asked me to post this up to see if some more 200`s would come I`ll be popping down for a while,
see you there :thumbs:

shadowninja
02-05-2004, 15:42
:wave:

banana_andrew
02-05-2004, 16:19
why so early?

I'll be down there for the usual cruise from around 7.30ish.... I'll say hello if You're still there :wave:

shadowninja
02-05-2004, 18:56
Early so we get a parking space... looks like the american car enthusiasts got there even earlier! Have to do it again on a different sunday, i reckon.

banana_andrew
02-05-2004, 23:24
Well I was there...and you werent :(

But it was a VERY busy cruise- loads of cars, although nothing amazing. Saw another member there (I forget his name) but had very nice s14a looking very smart.

Stay later next time- saw doug and he said your car (shadow) was worth seeing...... :thumbs:

Doug
03-05-2004, 01:48
I said ninjasx's was worth seeing :)

As far as i konw Darren (shadowninja) no longer has a 200

Ninja
03-05-2004, 08:25
wasn`t me, i left at 7pm(was meant to be spending the day with the other half so couldn`t stay too long :whip: ) and i was there in the new S13, saw a couple of white s13`s and an H reg red one that parked next to me and then completely blanked me when they came back to there car :rolleyes:

banana_andrew
03-05-2004, 19:34
oops, ninja's was worth seeing then.

subject change now, i was at work today, and a collegue picked up his Vectra 2.2 sri today (new) and he said it was "Well quick" so I asked what sort of 60 speed, maybe 7 sec?

And (in all seriousness) he replied "Nah mate, more like 3, maybe 4 secs" :rolleyes:

Can't wait to get him on the track..... :whip:

Mick_Camberley
03-05-2004, 21:03
Well I was there...and you werent :(

But it was a VERY busy cruise- loads of cars, although nothing amazing. Saw another member there (I forget his name) but had very nice s14a looking very smart.

Stay later next time- saw doug and he said your car (shadow) was worth seeing...... :thumbs:

Mick_Camberly :thumbs:

shadowninja
03-05-2004, 22:40

subject change now, i was at work today, and a collegue picked up his Vectra 2.2 sri today (new) and he said it was "Well quick" so I asked what sort of 60 speed, maybe 7 sec?

And (in all seriousness) he replied "Nah mate, more like 3, maybe 4 secs" :rolleyes:

hahahahaha. just traffic lights will shut him up. :wave:

i expect when his wife goes '3 minutes??? is that it?' he replies 'what? we were going at it for hours!'

banana_andrew
03-05-2004, 23:21
Hi there Mick-sorry about forgetting your name ;) but anyway, nice motor! Hope the wife'n'kids didnt mind you chatting for too long :D

I cant believe my tesco-mate reckons it's 3 1/2 secs odd- its only 140bhp apparently! (according too him....why do I get the feeling he knows jack- :censored: about cars...... :rolleyes:

ps: nice bedroom analogy! :thumbs:

Mick_Camberley
04-05-2004, 12:37

Vectra 2.2 SRI..........0-60 around 8 secs.....

banana_andrew
04-05-2004, 17:30
bring on those lights! :thumbs: