PDA

View Full Version : May Ace Meeting

Drift_13
27-04-2004, 09:40
Anyone going to the May Ace Cafe Meeting????

twinturboch
27-04-2004, 14:16
I'm probably gonna go since i've got my car back on the road, I'd imagin Drifts_S14 will be coming as well if we can get his car running in time. :thumbs:

ATrull
27-04-2004, 14:22
I might come along ;) my paintwork is only marginaly more embarassing than it has been :D

yes, I painted the eye over

yes, the paint isn't right.

yes, I need to sand it back down ;)

banana_andrew
27-04-2004, 19:05
Oh yes.... First tuesday of the month IIRC?

I'm off there tomorrow aswell to show all those novas......... :whip:

ATrull
27-04-2004, 21:04
Oh yes.... First tuesday of the month IIRC?

I'm off there tomorrow aswell to show all those novas......... :whip:

you'll tire of it soon, I hope ;)

banana_andrew
27-04-2004, 23:16
Hey whats wrong with showing them what REAL cars look like? :D

Matty2Fatty
28-04-2004, 02:23

Nothing, i was going to go show all the frenchies last month what true power is but my mate cocked up the dates :rolleyes:

Yeah I might come down (uni work pending).

Next Tuesday is it?

Anyone fancy a convoy there again? (although 2 cars last time wasn't really a convoy, but nevermind)

ATrull
28-04-2004, 07:23

But they don't even know what a 200sx looks like :p

you might need a bigger spoiler to attract their attention. Also, have you got neons yet ? time to visit halfords. :wave:

Drift_13
28-04-2004, 15:09
i hopefully will be there next week... not sure if i will have the new wheels fitted to the car(18 inch).. If we are talking paint and stuff my boot is still sprayed grey(till sunday though :D :D :D )..

banana_andrew
28-04-2004, 18:05
No big alloy-wingdeck-ironing board spoilers for me thanks, and deffo NO neons :hurl: ...although a Nismo front bumper and tints may happen when I have some $$$ (black tints...black car.... :nod: )

See you there!

Drift_13
28-04-2004, 22:59
I cannot understand the whole concept of putting 17" or 18" on a 1.1L Nova :ghey: that will only move from stand still if park downhill... Above all of that they think they can race you or sit on your bumper in slow moving traffic cause he got a Jap style front bumper and wheels bigger then the engine... :wack:

God i needed to get off my chest!!!!!!! :nod:

ATrull
28-04-2004, 23:12
I finaly got the nd stage 1 in ;) \o/

seems to pull rather well.

banana_andrew
28-04-2004, 23:14
Just got back from cruise- a good night overall, but a cop gave me grief over my car- (not noticing the VERY loud zorst, and no cats) saying it was too LOW!

He claimed that I needed at least 1 inch between wheel and arch...and that it was endorsable and would fail an MOT! :rant:

question: Simce when was this true (I thought only rubbing was illegal) and secondaly, since when have cops measured stuff in 21st century in inches??

ARGH!! so annoying! :whip:

ATrull
28-04-2004, 23:22
just notify the EU commisioner andrew, he'll metricate the rozzer ;)

that said, my exhaust hangers are starting up their 'make a lot of dodgy noise' game.

Drift_13
30-04-2004, 12:01
just notify the EU commisioner andrew, he'll metricate the rozzer ;)

that said, my exhaust hangers are starting up their 'make a lot of dodgy noise' game.

mmmmmm Sounds like mine!!!!! Well car is off the road this weekend.. Getting the boot sorted.. Also taking it in a garage to get the new wheels and the suspension fitted.. :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

All i need now is a nice flashy exhaust :D :D (Oh and a steering wheel,seats,........)

ATrull
03-05-2004, 23:23
well, who's still coming ? :) I'll try and be there for 8:30 pm ;)

Lasitha
04-05-2004, 10:47
I'll be there quite early, say at around 7:30 but won't be staying long, maybe till 8:15 or so. :)

Matty2Fatty
04-05-2004, 12:12
well, who's still coming ? :) I'll try and be there for 8:30 pm ;)

I should be hopefully, my internet has gone down at home, so i can't really answer, i'm using the uni net at the moment,

Does anybody want to meet for a convoy? or just meet up there?

If you have my moby number you'll have to call me as I'm being kicked out the room so all the lazy sods who still havn't finished their projects yet can finish them.

Drift_13
04-05-2004, 12:57
i am still not sure if i`m coming..Mmm how can i explain how the car is??? Well no wheels,no exhaust,no springs, no bootlid..Did i miss anything??? LOL.. If i manage to nick my fiancee car tonight i will be there for sure.. Just in case if i dont make it i will for sure see you at reading when hopefully my car will be ready

banana_andrew
04-05-2004, 17:29
I'll be down from 8pm...wave if you see me!

Black s14a, R***RKY :wave: