PDA

View Full Version : Somerset/Avon/Dorest

Jester
09-04-2004, 16:04
Other than the on in plymouth.... there doesnt seem to be any near where i live... so does anyone live in the Yeovil area (somerset) that would fancy a meet somewhere?

:thumbs:

Nicely
09-04-2004, 18:42
Hi mate.

You're closer to the Longwell meets than the Salisbury possie who go regularly....

However, there is a members mini track day at the Haynes Motor Museum on the 1st May. Although you cannot participate in the track events, you are most welcome to come along for the day. I believe others will be doing the same. :thumbs:

I will be posting more precise details soon.

Jester
10-04-2004, 18:10
I am hoping to get membership soon ne ways....

i would love to come along and i aint completely used to my new baby so wouldnt want race just yet until i got like 1k under my belt in it!

Any details with regards to the Sparkford haynes meet?

cheers

sam

fullmetalgasket
11-04-2004, 11:42
It's on the first of May, the track opens at 10ish IIRC so we'll be there a little before (I'll be aimimg at a good half hour earlier so I can change my tires :wack: )
The day won't end until nearly 5 I think, so we'll be around for ages :thumbs:

Just turn up, turn right when you enter the carpark. And you won't be able to miss us :nod:
Oh, and if you come before lunch time, you can join us all in the resturant for school dinners style goodness!

elvis
13-04-2004, 20:27
I am hoping to get membership soon ne ways....

i would love to come along and i aint completely used to my new baby so wouldnt want race just yet until i got like 1k under my belt in it!

Any details with regards to the Sparkford haynes meet?

cheers

sam

Hi guys i live in stoford (yeovil) and im up 4 the haynes motor museum meet
sounds good, joinin the club soon!

cheers

Iain silver s13

Bart
13-04-2004, 20:43
:thumbs:

geordieexile
13-05-2004, 14:39
I live in the Yeovil area too and will be interested when I refit my Turbo.(And get a few mods so I don't look like a total fanny). Any one sees me giz a wave 96P S14 in dark blue often seen in Yeovil and surrounding areas.

fullmetalgasket
13-05-2004, 18:49
Don't worry about mods mate, All I had when I first met this lot was the FBU :thumbs:

Feel free to pop along and say hello at a meet, If you're available get up to Japfest at Combe on the 22nd. Should be a fantastic day :D

elvis
13-05-2004, 22:51
I live in the Yeovil area too and will be interested when I refit my Turbo.(And get a few mods so I don't look like a total fanny). Any one sees me giz a wave 96P S14 in dark blue often seen in Yeovil and surrounding areas.

HI mate im tryin 2 get a convoy 2gether 2 go from yeovil area 4 jap fest if ur up 4 it :thumbs:

Theres only a few so far, gona meet up with the Cornish/Plymouth crew on the M5 somewere :wave: