PDA

View Full Version : The Plough, Wokingham this Saturday

Tigs
19-03-2004, 12:09
Hi there,

I have a few people over from Belgium for the weekend, one of which is from a magazine over there and another who owns a tuning/bodykit shop....

we are going to the Plough in Wokingham Saturday night for 8pm ish...if anyone is in the area and wanted to join us for a pint....feel free to come along...! :) the guys just wanted some opinions on drifting as they have a project S13 they are doing up...

wasnt sure where to post this sorry!

Lisa

Nathan_200sx
19-03-2004, 21:02
Originally posted by Tigs
Hi there,

I have a few people over from Belgium for the weekend, one of which is from a magazine over there and another who owns a tuning/bodykit shop....

we are going to the Plough in Wokingham Saturday night for 8pm ish...if anyone is in the area and wanted to join us for a pint....feel free to come along...! :) the guys just wanted some opinions on drifting as they have a project S13 they are doing up...

wasnt sure where to post this sorry!

Lisa

Sorry english sence of humour at work:nod: :nod: :D :D :D :D

Kev
19-03-2004, 21:20
Originally posted by Nathan_200sx
Sorry very poor sence of humour at work:nod: :nod: :D :D :D :D

u said it nath.
wonder how long it will take nicely to notice:wave:

Nathan_200sx
19-03-2004, 21:24
Originally posted by Kev
u said it nath.
wonder how long it will take nicely to notice:wave:

not long he's aleady bitching in the mods section, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:wack: :wack: :wack: :wack: :wack: :wack:;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

def
24-03-2004, 08:09
Im up for it
how many are going?????
Syman,jolly f,Chris b you coming out to play on sat:)

Def

Chris B
24-03-2004, 12:47
I thought I had already posted in here???

It was Saturday just gone you fool :smash: