PDA

View Full Version : south wales roadkill

Chris
18-03-2004, 21:36
bluey/purple/red s13 , loud zorst , very "bling"

done him off the lights on a local d/c but to be fair i think he had cheap tyres on it :p :p :p

Buffy
18-03-2004, 21:39
Anybody we know Chris or is it a secret?

Chris
18-03-2004, 21:42
Originally posted by Buffy
Anybody we know Chris or is it a secret?

ask simon ;) :D :D :D

Buffy
18-03-2004, 21:45
Originally posted by chris
bluey/purple/red s13 , loud zorst , very "bling" cheap tyres on it :p :p :p

Sounds like a macdonalds carpark special to me :smash:

fullmetalgasket
18-03-2004, 22:07
Sounds familier that one.

Isn't it one of those 'Max Power' specials?
loads of bodykit, and an engine out of a metro to keep the insurance down. :nod:

;)

Chris
18-03-2004, 22:20
Originally posted by FullMet***asket
Sounds familier that one.

Isn't it one of those 'Max Power' specials?
loads of bodykit, and an engine out of a metro to keep the insurance down. :nod:

;)

nah think it was a "crap power" special tbh

Jonnybump
19-03-2004, 16:48
Hi Chris mate - I heard about this kill this morning when one of the Hope brothers came into work and was telling me all about it. Apparently you two shot past him as he was out running and frightened the life out of him! He made particular references to "popping and whizzing when gearchanging" :D Wish I had seen it now!
He said he thought my mildly modded 200 was quick but when he saw those two he couldn't believe it... what power are you running?

Jonathan

Chris
19-03-2004, 17:20
Originally posted by Jonnybump
Hi Chris mate - I heard about this kill this morning when one of the Hope brothers came into work and was telling me all about it. Apparently you two shot past him as he was out running and frightened the life out of him! He made particular references to "popping and whizzing when gearchanging" :D Wish I had seen it now!
He said he thought my mildly modded 200 was quick but when he saw those two he couldn't believe it... what power are you running?

Jonathan

yay a witness :D , i thought malcolm looked at me a bit funny when i passed his house earlier :cool:

power output is unknown but obviously enough to scare pedestrians :D :D :D

Jonnybump
19-03-2004, 17:30
yay a witness :D , i thought malcolm looked at me a bit funny when i passed his house earlier :cool:

power output is unknown but obviously enough to scare pedestrians :D :D :D He was seriously impressed I can tell you that! Given me ideas of buying a cheap S13 as a second car/track car now... :D :D :D

Chris
20-03-2004, 12:50
tbh i'm prolly only running about 250 bhp and it was bigtones 430 bhp monster that was doing all the popping and banging

i still beat him tho :p :p :D :D

Jonnybump
20-03-2004, 13:33
tbh i'm prolly only running about 250 bhp and it was bigtones 430 bhp monster that was doing all the popping and banging

i still beat him tho :p :p :D :D Crap! I didn't realise it was bigtone's car you were racing! Made me want to be there even more now :cry:

Barryjdart
20-03-2004, 15:00
So what was Tony doing then for you to beat him?

Chris
20-03-2004, 15:10
Originally posted by barryjdart
So what was Tony doing then for you to beat him? fishtailing mostly , his car is monsterous , too much in the wrong place at the wrong time whereas mine is more tyrefriendly

still a kill tho :D

Barryjdart
20-03-2004, 18:57
Had a feeling that was the case. Glad I've only got 220 bhp. Still a bit of a beast when it drops two gears instead of one when I'm a bit too heavy on the loud pedal.:wack: :D :D

Wookie
22-03-2004, 09:18
:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ........... Must have been the monterous Air Filter you're running Chris:D :D :D

Bigtone must be finding traction a nightmare with all this wet weather, I know I am.

bigtone
23-03-2004, 18:15
:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
I must admit that i was well and truly blown away
by chris and his 200 (sporting a fetching surfboard on the boot lid :D )

what more can i say....
if they start a new type of drag race where
you run over 100yards in the wet then put your money on Chris :thumbs:

I must say I'm very surprised this has not been made a sticky:rolleyes:

well done mate
:D :D :D

Chris
24-03-2004, 04:35
Originally posted by bigtone
:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
I must admit that i was well and truly blown away
by chris and his 200 (sporting a fetching surfboard on the boot lid :D )

what more can i say....
if they start a new type of drag race where
you run over 100yards in the wet then put your money on Chris :thumbs:

I must say I'm very surprised this has not been made a sticky:rolleyes:

well done mate
:D :D :D iirc 100 yards was the gap between us not the race distance which is at least 1/4 mile , the weather was dry so i can only blame the the cheap tyres you were running :smash: ( F1'S have got a bit of a reputation you know):rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

VIDAL BABBOON
24-03-2004, 16:26
This is getting interesting now lol

Oh and chris :notworthy :thumbs:

Tone :ghey: ;)

bigtone
24-03-2004, 16:27
iirc 100 yards was the gap between us not the race distance which is at least 1/4 mile , the weather was dry so i can only blame the the cheap tyres you were running :smash: ( F1'S have got a bit of a reputation you know):rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
but it did'nt take me long to close that gap......
(and yes it was wet :rolleyes: )