PDA

View Full Version : Head to Turbo Manifold Help...

Matt.Wild
08-02-2004, 14:56
Is there anyone out there whose got a good working knowledge of the S14 and can help me swap my tubby gasket over?

Having just got my head fixed and tubby replaced, the old Head to turbo exaust Manifold gasket has split again!! It bearable and not too loud now but can only get worse :cry:

Anyone? Otherwise, its gonna be me on my back, doing the dirty deed making it up as I go along next saturday :(

Cheers in advance :thumbs:

Wookie
09-02-2004, 11:59
Was the gasket changed when they changed your head? If so I would take it back to Ross Motorsport and aske them to fix it.

Matt.Wild
09-02-2004, 17:05
Originally posted by Wookie
Was the gasket changed when they changed your head? If so I would take it back to Ross Motorsport and aske them to fix it.

They don't guarantee cmr supplied parts :(

Dai
09-02-2004, 18:06
hi matt,
off topic, but i'll try ot post the gear stick tomoorow, completely forgot about it

Soz,

Dai

Matt.Wild
09-02-2004, 18:17
Originally posted by Dai
hi matt,
off topic, but i'll try ot post the gear stick tomoorow, completely forgot about it

Soz,

Dai

No worries boss :thumbs:

Wookie
10-02-2004, 13:28
Have you sorted anything yet mate. Chris said you might be taking it over to him?

If your struggeling I can give you a hand (don't know what I'm doing really) but always willing to learn.

Matt.Wild
10-02-2004, 16:55
Originally posted by Wookie
Have you sorted anything yet mate. Chris said you might be taking it over to him?

If your struggeling I can give you a hand (don't know what I'm doing really) but always willing to learn.

I've got a couple of mechanic friends coming over on the 22nd to do the change. Certainly more the merrier but it would be a roadside repair not a garaged one....

:D

Phill
10-02-2004, 17:09
Off topic but I noticed your after a LUK (?) Clutch??

If so i've got a verually brand new one sitting in my garage - complete 3 piece kit. Can't have done more than 100 miles in the car that i've broken. £50 and i'll meet you in Bridgend with it . . . :thumbs:

Matt.Wild
10-02-2004, 17:13
Phill - you are a star :D

You've definatley got PM :notworthy

Phill
10-02-2004, 17:20
Always happy to help out a local - init bruv . . . :D

Matt.Wild
10-02-2004, 17:31
Originally posted by Phill
Always happy to help out a local - init bruv . . . :D

:D :thumbs: