PDA

View Full Version : Sounds like a bag of rusty old nails!!!

Daniel san
10-06-2001, 14:51
I think that says it all really. About 2 weeks ago, I melted a spark plug (orig Nissan one) and the car was misfiring big style. Got a set of colder NGKs put in, which cured the problem straight away. Now I've got the same problem. I dunno if it's the same one thats gone yet, but any ideas as to why this has happened angain peeps????? The guys at SE said they would be fine when I suggested putting the Blitz ones in!

Gonna stop ****ing around now and put a set of Blitz ones in.

------------------
Dan
www.puresx.co.uk
Do not take offence to anything I might say, I am completely mad. So jus chill de feck oooot, ok!

olly200sx
22-06-2001, 10:14
I'd hold on for a sec and work out why its melting spark plugs as that ain't the norm. You'll put a set of £60 ones in which might last a little longer but won't know the original prob !!!

------------------
S13 - Lots of Mods

Daniel san
23-06-2001, 18:55
Yeah, cheers for that.

It's a pity the guys at SE didn't investigate it AT ALL when it melted the first plug. All they did was go "oh, it's melted a plug, let's put some colder ones in and charge £50. Sorted.

OR NOT, as the engine is in a very bad way and is now in bits on the floor at Abbey Motorsport. Not sure exactly what's wrong yet but it's more than likely I've holed/melted a piston.

Dan

------------------
Dan
www.puresx.co.uk
Do not take offence to anything I might say, I am completely mad. So jus chill de feck oooot, ok!

Daniel san
23-06-2001, 18:55
Forgot to say, I should know Monday or Tuesday what's wrong, so I'll let you guys know.

------------------
Dan
www.puresx.co.uk