PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Goosegog

teamcapsule
21-08-2001, 07:08
Hey Goosegog,

I've visited your site and I've seen your S14, nice one mate. It's exactly the same as mine. Now could you fill me in on what colour your car is? Because I've bought mine secondhand and I don't know the official colour of it... purple-ish/grey-ish...

Thanks in advance!

Daniel san
21-08-2001, 20:56
S14 colours: Damson Red / Purple, only pre facelift.

Now: Kuro Black / Flame Red / Emerald Green / Sapphire Blue. Also do a light green now but don't know the exact colour name.

------------------
Dan
www.puresx.co.uk

'98 Saphire Blue S14 (manual of course)
Far too many mods to list here, it takes up far too much space and after being asked very nicely I've decided to shorten the sig (Is that a WOOHOO I hear??)
I, have NO SMELLY TREE, have no plans for a smelly tree and do not want a smelly tree, EVER!!!
Do not take offence to anything I say, even though I probably mean it. I am more than slightly mad, so just chill de feck oooot, ok!

teamcapsule
21-08-2001, 21:08
purple... just plain purple.. is that the official colour?

Sounds bad hehehe...

goosegog
21-08-2001, 22:41
As I believe, it was called Indigo by Nissan in the sales brochures, however my Nissan touch up bottle says "Purplish Blue Pearl"
Part number for that is KE 998-LN124

Thanks mate. Glad you like my car
Nice and subtle I think.
I don't like people looking at me on the road and fortunatley, not many do as it tends to blend in somewhat!

Ferg

------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOOSEGOG - Daily Updated Webcam!
Car Stuff - Internet Radio - Links - Photos
ICQ" TARGET=_blank>www.goosegog.com
ICQ</A> : 53955601

teamcapsule
23-08-2001, 10:18
cheers mate!