PDA

View Full Version : Plymouth Meet

PsYcHeS
17-09-2003, 23:19
End of October say?

im thinking maybe 26th, its a Sunday too :D

Last meet there went well so maybe stick with that plan?

KFC meeting, Drive to Leg Of Mutton for lunch, and scooby chat :annoyed: then a drive over the moors and then depart for relative homes.

As this is where i got to meet you lot in the 1st place, hopefully some of those who could not make the last one could make this one. For those further north, come on down, the waters fine :D Worth the drive down the M5 or A30 depending how far you come.

Show of hands please?

vega
20-09-2003, 16:05
I could turn up in my 200 :)

Don't think it will quite be the same though :D

PsYcHeS
22-09-2003, 07:32
Does urz come in the standard blue or the blue :D

It would be good to see you on the day m8, you may have sold your 2***** to get a 2***** :confused: but you are still welcome as anyone :D

PsYcHeS
26-09-2003, 18:26
The responce is totally amazing. I have never felt so underwellmed...

Can we at least see how many members are in this area
(Devon / Cornwall / Somerset / Avon)

ACECROSS
03-10-2003, 22:15
Would like to meet up again as last time was a laugh. Unfortunatley, I already have plans for the 26th. If by any chance you decide on a different weekend, then I will definately be up for it!

Cheers

Tim

Turbo Chef
03-10-2003, 23:17
Hiya chaps,

Ive got most weekends off work from 17th Oct till near end of Feb (apart from the last 2 in Nov) so im up for any weekend dates in that time. Will look forward to it and touch wood have a couple of small changes to the motor by then!!:thumbs: So much for wanting to keep it stanard!!!

Laters all