PDA

View Full Version : Japenese Performance Car Club October Meet

PsYcHeS
16-09-2003, 16:47
5/10/03

Exeter Services Carpark

1PM onwards, usually drive off to Exmouth @3pm then decide what to do when we get there!!

This one should be a good meeting as a few of the regulars will return as no other major events clash.

Dont make me be the only 2***** 'again!'

Only 1 other member has bothered to turn up and that's FMG in his S14a so show face folks, be good for the club to be noticed outside ur home town and outside a show!!

show of hands please, no excuses...

AshmanS13
17-09-2003, 18:24
Is it just for SXOC members?:confused:

Might be able to make it up there from the depths of Cornwall:cool: Not got a showroom car but would be nice to see others and get chatting...

fullmetalgasket
17-09-2003, 20:05
Technically speaking it's not an SXOC meet, However you'll be made very welcome :nod:

And with regards to any meet, in the unlikley event of it being for members only it should say this in the post ;)
So just turn up and say hi! the people here are just as friendly in person as on the boards :thumbs:

PsYcHeS
17-09-2003, 23:14
Its not an SXOC thing, its a Jap Performance club thing.

You got a jap performance car ur in!!

Turn up and have a laugh, see some rather tasty motors, have a coffee, have a drive, have a pose :D

Nice afternoon out really. Those going to Santa Pod might like to come and check out our convoy details

fullmetalgasket
18-09-2003, 06:57
Originally posted by PsYcHeS
Those going to Santa Pod might like to come and check out our convoy details - hint hint -:wack:

I've just checked the organiser thingy on my phone mate, looks like i'm in Torquay on that weekend so i'll try and get down to the meet :cool:
I almost certainly won't be joining you on the drive to dartmouth though, as i'll be wanting to get home. :ghey: :rolleyes:

AshmanS13
18-09-2003, 20:38
are you going to santa pod on the sunday? if so how far from Exeter is it and whats happening there?

PsYcHeS
19-09-2003, 10:07
Its about 3 1/2 hour drive from Exeter on the sunday afterwards, it is Jap performance car day there, a RWYB too :D

Should be a gr8 laugh with nice cars, the strip, stands, stalls etc.

i have to get up at god-awful o'clock to get my car on the stand there... sooooo looking forward to that.. NOT :(

LoftyGTR
23-09-2003, 19:31
I'm coming down to this one!:D
Gotta give everyone their stand passes for Santa Pod!;)
Think the 22b might be making an appearance too.

PsYcHeS
23-09-2003, 23:44
Sweet!!

Im hoping to have all my mods fitted by then, god willing :D

be a good chance to try a couple out before the big run to pod...

This months meeting is going to be huge, and i mean HUGE!!!

Im just hoping it aint going to rain on the day or the 4wd boyz will rule the day :(