PDA

View Full Version : Next MegaMeet?

Nicely
15-09-2003, 08:42
By my reckoning, the next quarterly MegaMeet is due December.

Someone surprise me and organise the 2nd MegaMeet. :wave: The main criteria is that it has to be on everyone's doorstep (but even then it doesn't help). Good luck! Judging by the apathy displayed by all but a small portion of the SW region last weekend, you're going to need it! :annoyed:

Barryjdart
16-09-2003, 18:05
Why bother, Nicely. Let's stick to Longwell/Cheiveley for the meets. :nod:

Barryjdart
16-09-2003, 18:06
Why bother, Nicely. Let's stick to Longwell/Chieveley for the meets. :nod:

PsYcHeS
17-09-2003, 12:10
Could be held down this way, i have proved that 2*****s can leave counties and head north, so they must be able to head south!!

Nicely
17-09-2003, 12:15
pmsl :D

fullmetalgasket
17-09-2003, 17:08
*Images of Deliverance flash before my eyes...........*

Hey! Hang on, half my family comes from Plymouth and Dartmoor!
:wack:

I'll just be quiet. :nod:

Jibber
20-09-2003, 19:55
actually, im really starting to take offence at some remarks being made, so what, i didnt go to the mega meet, and guess what, i shant be going to any in the future by the look of it either, there was a lot of people i didnt see at billing, i dont go round slagging em off for it tho

Nicely
20-09-2003, 22:13
Mate, I don't have a problem with people not going to meets. What I have a problem with is 35+ SW region board members voting for places to hold a megameet and then all but a handful completely losing interest when its not being held in Weston or on their doorstep.

I went to a lot of trouble organising the last one and got sarcy comments about location and suchlike from people who couldn't be arsed to sort anything different. I even organised an afternoon meet for people who didn't want to camp. It was on a date that didn't clash with anything and was in a very convenient location for lots of people, but the people who turned up probably had the furthest distance to travel. There was no sign of anyone only fifteen minutes up the road. :annoyed:

This maybe gives an insight into where I'm coming from...

Jibber
20-09-2003, 22:27
ah,ok.

sorry