PDA

View Full Version : Guildford Cruise, Sunday 7th Sept?

shadowninja
01-09-2003, 12:29
Anyone interested? Meet usual place, 5pm?

Lennie
02-09-2003, 07:09
Does all the racing still go on near the lights still? that was the bollox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

shadowninja
02-09-2003, 14:34
er haven't seen that since early last year tbh. always been a police presence when i've been.

anyway i always thought it'd be very cool if a spectator fell in front of one of the rs turbos as they were doing 90 down that stretch of urban road. :rolleyes:

moondog
02-09-2003, 15:10
I'll be up for a mini sx meet down there

def
04-09-2003, 19:27
The first and only time I went to a Guilford cruise my mate got stoped twice.

So we parked up to watch the havoc and walked up to the traffic lights.
watched for an hour then went back to the car.

The second we moved forward out of the spot we were parked in the police blocked the exit of and stuck some piece of paper in our face declairing we were breaking the law by gathering in a group of cars (ours was the only 1 parked there)the paper also read if your car is still in surrey in a hour or ever spotted in a group of cars they could inpound your car and give you an unlimited fine so.

I would love to come but with coppers like that i wont put my car our licence at risk:cry:

And Syman deffo wont enter Surrey and meet with other cars(the s14a in the pic bellow).

does this still go on our have the coppers all grown up:D

Sorry to rant but Guilford is just down the road and im always up for a meet.
infact if this didnt happen i probably woulnt of started the reading meets at majetski.

shadowninja
04-09-2003, 21:11
hmm fking w4nkers.

well, i'm going anyway, cos i wanna go to halfords to window shop, i'll be in that car park anyway. if you go early i cant see it being a problem. I've never been stopped, well... in the tvr :D

def
05-09-2003, 18:15
What time is earley and why arnt you coming to the reading meet?
its feckin huge:nod:

shadowninja
05-09-2003, 20:41
Early, is about 4.30 while the shops are still open, in case they close the car park to newcomers

Reading is a bit far tbh, as i'm in Kingston.

I'll be in the black skyline.

BTW if it rains I'm not coming, obviously!

Pauly_Boy
06-09-2003, 13:37
Originally posted by michael mcauley

The second we moved forward out of the spot we were parked in the police blocked the exit of and stuck some piece of paper in our face declairing we were breaking the law by gathering in a group of cars (ours was the only 1 parked there)the paper also read if your car is still in surrey in a hour or ever spotted in a group of cars they could inpound your car and give you an unlimited fine so.

Buggered if you live in surrey then!

def
06-09-2003, 17:54
LOL true!!!! Did i mension they also stuffed a film crew in our faces(looking for mods to tell the insurance company)

Shodow ninja kingstons to far from reading?
35 miles at most and people travel from wales and winchester to the meet:D

might see you at guildford in 1 on the 2 200s in my sig:thumbs:

Pauly_Boy
07-09-2003, 02:39
Ninja, cut through bracknell (dwon M3 to Junc 3 thenhed toward reading) and u save about 15 ins at least!