PDA

View Full Version : Short Notice South West Meet....

PsYcHeS
07-08-2003, 09:19
FULL DAY OUT!!

16/8/03

meet at Exeter Services 11.30am move off by 12pm

or!!

meet at KFC plymouth at 1pm move off by 1.30pm

TIMES WILL BE CONFIRMED

Drive to across Dartmoor and up at The Leg 'O' Mutton pub in Yalberton, good sized car park, nice carvery too, landlord and landlords son are both petrol heads so cars will be welcome on mass. Or we could just park there, pose, have a shandy and then move onto to another spot for a packed lunch for those on a budget

Then a drive over Dartmoor and taking in the views etc and maybe a cream tea or fab lolly at Badgers Holt.

Also it is the saltash cruise later that day, this one will be a huge one, bound to get car mag attention and its only a few miles from our finishing point!

Details to get to the Saltash cruise can be obtained from myself if needed.. cant miss it

For those that went to the last one this will be a simular setup except this time its going to be a Japenese Performance Car Club meet rather than just a 2*****, and then a cruise in saltash afterwards. The cruise starts at 8.30pm if you fancy doing that and giving the day stuff a miss.

If Vega can get hold of Hutch as he is a little slow to visit the board see see what he thinks m8, much appriciated.

If i can get a show of hands here to see if its worth going ahead. Be good to just see a few 2*****s out 2gether even if its just to meet in Plymouth for a few photos and chats :D Sorry chris... there may well be a scooby or 2 but the guys are ok really :D

(they'd love to tell you ALL about their cars, i'll let them know you are such a fan) :thumbs:

OR DO THE MEETING ON THE SUNDAY 17TH WITHOUT THE CRUISE IN THE EVENING!