PDA

View Full Version : Sussex Meet 16th August - Further Details

gtirpad
05-08-2003, 16:33
Hi all,

The aforementioned meet on Saturday 16th of August is to go ahead as planned for 2pm at the Royal Coach in between Shoreham and Lancing.

It is situated on the A259 coast road on the large roundabout with the Texaco garage. If coming from the A27, take the Shorham exit off the dual carriage way (the one on top of the river Adur) and follow the road into town. Straight over the first mini-roundabout, and right at the second one. This will take you over the Norfolk Bridge and after about 400m you will come to the roundabout upon which the pub is located.

Access to the pub is gained from the left, and A WORD OF WARNING - there is a dip on the entrance, so please approach at an angle if you have a low car to avoid scraping.

NOTE!! - To ensure that we have catered for the numbers for the BBQ, please can you post your interest in the next week, either on here or by e-mail to me including anyone else who may be coming with you. So far I have...

Shadowninja
Paulie

It would be really good if some more of you can make it and I am sure some people may just turn up, but it would be helpful if I knew!!

Anyway, hope to see you there....

Cheers,
Pad

obsessed
05-08-2003, 19:15
hello pad went to the last one said hi to you (gordon green s14a)
i'll be coming with the wife,and i've told a mate about it:thumbs:

stevec
08-08-2003, 12:25
Hi Pad,

I'll be there I expect. go tto give the S15 an airing:rolleyes:

as it is a weekend will there be anything for kids to do there ? bouncy castle etc...?

be nice to bring the little un along.

:thumbs:

steve

Tricky-Ricky
11-08-2003, 12:53
Will try and make it!:thumbs:

gtirpad
11-08-2003, 16:20
Cheers guys, have added to list.

Steve, there is nothing like that as I expect most of the car park to be full with cars... not being a parent myself I kinda overlook these things :o sorry.

Looking forward to seeing the S15

:cool:

Laters,
Pad

stevec
12-08-2003, 07:04
no worries mate, I'll come along and stay until she kicks off !!

see you Saturday.

/Steve:thumbs:

gtirpad
12-08-2003, 12:16
Hi all,

I would just like to point out (as I will be on other forums) that if the weather is bad (rain) the BBQ will not be started although the meet will still go ahead - the pub serves food anyway so you can still eat! Realistically I am not expecting this to happen though judging by the current weather :)

Cheers,
Pad

gtirpad
16-08-2003, 16:56
Hi all,

Just a quick one to say thanks to those of you that came to the Sussex meet today - not quite as many as expected (about 45 at peak) but I guess the crappy weather had somthing to do with that... and guess what? Is lovely outside now...

Good to see Gordon again and Steve, your S15 was car of the day IMHO :thumbs: your dummy picking skills are not bad either...

Look forward to seeing you again soon,

Cheers,
Pad

shadowninja
16-08-2003, 17:20
sorry i got called into work cos someone ****ed up! grr!

stevec
16-08-2003, 17:23
Originally posted by gtirpad
Hi all,

Just a quick one to say thanks to those of you that came to the Sussex meet today - not quite as many as expected (about 45 at peak) but I guess the crappy weather had somthing to do with that... and guess what? Is lovely outside now...

Good to see Gordon again and Steve, your S15 was car of the day IMHO :thumbs: your dummy picking skills are not bad either...

Look forward to seeing you again soon,

Cheers,
Pad

You have to get good at getting them back as I throw em about enough !!

Cheers for the kind comments on my mota:thumbs:

Nice to know people approve.

let's do it again soon...

/Steve