PDA

View Full Version : Central South Convoy

Parker
23-07-2003, 11:33
It seems like there are a few guys coming up from the SW area, but how many are thinking of going from Southampton/Bournemouth/Portsmouth areas? Its only just occurred to me that I fancy going so I would be interested in meeting up prior to leaving.

G-Bone
23-07-2003, 21:04
Hi Pilot,

I'm going up from Winchester sometime Friday for the whole weekend.

Let me know when you're thinking of going up if you want to convoy.

Cheers.

voodoo_melon
23-07-2003, 21:18
I'll prolly be going up for just the Saturday from Soton/winchester area. Is it worth going for the whole weekend? Not like I'll miss work or anything (starting on 4th Aug).

Parker
24-07-2003, 08:02
Im not sure on the whole weekend. How much is it for the 2 nighter? I dont even know how much the day ticket is!

G-Bone
24-07-2003, 09:02
I think its £18 for the whole weekend, loads going up for what I understand is a mass beer sesh on fri and Sat nights:).

Parker
24-07-2003, 11:04
Im being tempted by the drink til you puke option! What time are you leaving Winch? I hope its after the rush hour cos theres no chance of me getting off work early.

I'll need to find somone to ride shotgun (and go splits on petrol!) but if I can, it sounds like a good laugh.

voodoo_melon
24-07-2003, 16:34
I've decided to live dangerously and go Friday, so what time you guys leaving and where from?

Parker
25-07-2003, 07:55
Looking at the weather, I think Im going to wimp out on the camping. Ive already spent enough nights under canvas in the rain this year!

Not only that, but the slightest hint of moisture on the road and I have to add 50% to my journey time!

Hopefully Ill make it up on Saturday