PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Longwell mini-meet/favour

Jeff
09-07-2003, 10:29
Bit of a long shot I know but Saturday morning, before the Longwell meet, I am hoping to go have a look at an s13 I might be interested in buying (we're meeting at Cheively Services).

Is there any of the Longwell/Bristol folk that fancy giving me a lift out there, as it would be ace to be able to bring the car to the meet if I bought it. I'll obviously pay all petrol costs :)

I'm struggling to find anyone else who can give me a lift as it's the holiday season for many :rolleyes: and it would be good to have a knowledgable 2***** owner along.

No probs if no one fancies it, can't harm to ask tho :)

Jeff.

Pete C
09-07-2003, 10:43
If you can't find anyone else mate, I might be able to do it, and I would like to 'cos I want to have a gander at Luke's car in all it's glory :cool:

I'll have to see what sort of stage project Mi16 is at on Friday and then decide, if we haven't got all the parts to put the engine in then there'll be nothing to do anyways, so I'll be free :)

Jeff
09-07-2003, 10:45
Thanks mate, would be cool if you did have time. I could ask me Dad again but as he took me up to Brum last week he'd be well within his right to tell me to eff off :o

Who said I was talking about Luke's car anyway :o :rolleyes: ;) :D

Pete C
09-07-2003, 12:14
Hopefully I'll be able to let you know tomorrow - we're waiting on a clutch at the moment and if it's not gonna arrive before Friday then the engine isn't going in before the weekend and I can do it :)

Jeff
09-07-2003, 12:30
Cheers mate :thumbs: Me Dad has also grudgingly agreed to give me a lift if required :o

fullmetalgasket
09-07-2003, 19:18
I've normally got bugger all else to do on a Saturday morning :sleep: , so if you're really stuck feel free to ask, can't help you out much in regards to an S13 though, never owned/driven one!

Barryjdart
09-07-2003, 20:55
Jeff, if you find that you're left at the last minuite without a lift, shout on Sat. morning, m8. I'm usually on the board from 6.00 onwards.

SMiFFAD
09-07-2003, 21:11
Originally posted by barryjdart
Jeff, if you find that you're left at the last minuite without a lift, shout on Sat. morning, m8. I'm usually on the board from 6.00 onwards.

Saturday - 6 am -does such a time truely exist?

Barryjdart
10-07-2003, 05:45
Yep. Usually wake around 5.00 no matter what time I go to bed. :cry: :cry: :cry:

fullmetalgasket
10-07-2003, 07:17
5 am?!!:eek:

Even my cat doesn't get up that early!!

Jeff
10-07-2003, 13:25
Cheers for the offers guys :) I'll get beck to you once I've sorted meself out :)

Ta - Jeff