PDA

View Full Version : Breather pipe into inlet turbo pipe

Kristian
01-08-2001, 23:58
How have people plumbed in this breather pipe that used to come off the plastic intercooler pipe that runs across the top of the fan cowling when installing FMIC's?? I assume it needs to be put bacl in place?

------------------
Grey S13
HKS Hiper Muffler
HKS super power flow
HKS FCD & AFR
Hybrid Turbo
Lowered and stiffened
Boost at 1.0 bar

Clong
02-08-2001, 07:42
Basically i brazed a small tube to the stainless pipe pipe that conects the two turbo hoses on the inlet side, and connected the hose to this,it looks neat but paul_s13 cut a chunk out of the origianl pipe and stuck it in to tubo hose and mounted the hose onto this. I can email the pictures that paul sent to me if it helps, or you can stick message on the board for him. I haven't got any pictures of what i did since i haven't got a digi cam.

------------------
1990 Blue S13
Mongoose 'zorst
K&N, ND Boost upgrade, Saab FMIC.`

Kristian
02-08-2001, 13:06
if you could send the pics that would be great. I'll see how i get on. send them to kris@kristisport.free-online.co.uk

cheers

kris

Originally posted by Clong:
Basically i brazed a small tube to the stainless pipe pipe that conects the two turbo hoses on the inlet side, and connected the hose to this,it looks neat but paul_s13 cut a chunk out of the origianl pipe and stuck it in to tubo hose and mounted the hose onto this. I can email the pictures that paul sent to me if it helps, or you can stick message on the board for him. I haven't got any pictures of what i did since i haven't got a digi cam.