PDA

View Full Version : Many thanks to PeteC.....

Pointblank
14-06-2003, 17:23
for organising the CCC track day; it was worth it just for the sign;)

Good to meet y'all :)

Many thanks Pete.

PB.

fullmetalgasket
14-06-2003, 17:49
Well done Pete, you did an excelent job organising that one!:notworthy
it was good to meet all you guys aswell:)

looking forward to the next one...................

obi_bald
14-06-2003, 20:10
Nice to see a good show of 200's , better than all those bloody hot hatches:thumbs:

Shame I couldn't take the wagon out for a spin, but I'm now one step closer to solving my overheating problem:(

Who fancies coming to the next Action day at Combe in August. This ones done by Classic Car and Sportscar, and yes they will let 200's out to play :D

Barryjdart
14-06-2003, 20:14
Yes a big :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: to Pete. Also thanks to Jez for the chip swap, works a treat.

Bart
14-06-2003, 20:33
its already been said Mr P cotton, well done.......now where are all the pics and video footage...........Nicely, Smiffad where r u???:cool:

PSYMON
14-06-2003, 21:29
it was sweet as a nut:thumbs: did not go on the track will next time :D :D nice one pete:notworthy

Cheekee
14-06-2003, 22:42
Nice job

we all had a good day out thanks pete:wave: :D :)

Slipstream_ian
15-06-2003, 00:51
got loads of photos let me know if you want them its about a 5 meg file of about 170 photos

Pm me
Ian

fullmetalgasket
15-06-2003, 09:34
Definatly up for classic and sportscar day in August :)
so you can put me down as YES :D :D

while i'm posting again.......... More thanks Pete!

Chiffs-boy
15-06-2003, 17:19
nice one pete. top day.:thumbs: :thumbs:

like to also say thanks to everyone else who had a look at my motor for us and thanks again for the rad cap barry, seems to be better, just done rad flush and topped up with coolant this time.

hopefully sort her out

Barryjdart
15-06-2003, 17:50
You're welcome. :thumbs: :thumbs:

jacko
15-06-2003, 18:03
yep, had a blindin day, even though my arms are suffering, cheers mate :)

MattyGee
15-06-2003, 18:40
Originally posted by Jacko
yep, had a blindin day, even though my arms are suffering, cheers mate :)

your arms are hurting ? what did you do fly to bristol or something ? :p

SMiFFAD
15-06-2003, 20:41
Originally posted by MattyGee
your arms are hurting ? what did you do fly to bristol or something ? :p

Probably the same reason my face hurts....bloody sun, that'll teach me to lie in the sun with my sunglasses on, now look like a red panda :D - mmmmm bamboo...........:P

I have some photos and vids, few of barts track time, odd one of pete and jez flying round, will post em when i have the energy - tomorrow.

Cheers pete for sorting it out, hopefully have my brakes done this week so deffo up for track time on the next meet there :D

Good to meet a few new faces, plus all the regulars, catch you all soon :thumbs:

Nicely
15-06-2003, 20:52
Originally posted by smiffad
Probably the same reason my face hurts....bloody sun, that'll teach me to lie in the sun with my sunglasses on, now look like a red panda :D - mmmmm bamboo...........:P
No-one will notice if you sit in your car, mate! :p :wave:

Said it in the other thread, but I'll say it again: thanks Pete. :thumbs: Great day.

My pics and vids are available in the SXOC Meet section of my site. Click below.

Almost forgot. Thanks to Bart for the lift and to both him and FullMet***asket for having me as cameraman in their track time. Great fun! :thumbs: Top marks to FullMet***asket for taking an S14a to the limit! :notworthy

Pete C
15-06-2003, 22:00
Thanks guys - will definitely be organising it again next year (should be april sometime) :)

Thankyou all very much for turning up, it wouldn't have been the same without the turnout there was! :thumbs:

And Smiffad, I know how you feel, my face, my arms, and now my legs too (up at Santa Pod today in shorts :rolleyes: ) are bright red, I feel how this smiley looks :mad:

Thankyou again everyone :)

Edited to say: Smiffad, photos/videos please! :D :D :D

Jeff
16-06-2003, 10:02
Was a top day, cheers for making the effort to get it sorted mate :thumbs:

SMiFFAD
16-06-2003, 10:14
Originally posted by Pete C

Edited to say: Smiffad, photos/videos please! :D :D :D

this evening my young padwan....... will do it this evening :D

Pete C
16-06-2003, 22:18

:cry:

CBomb
16-06-2003, 23:26
If Pete C's ego isn't already about to explode another big thank you for a top day out.

I've got a few cracking 15 second .mov clips from jez' run but nowhere to put them. I can't E-mail themas they're too big and filecourier won't send them (I've got a problem with BTopenworld my old 56k provider:mad: :cry: )

I didn't stay long enough to get sunburn but after sitting in the que for the track for an hour in long sleves and a crash helmet I think I lost about a stone!

***:thumbs:

SMiFFAD
17-06-2003, 07:36

I will endevor to do them this lunch time, had a bad night computer wise, i have two, one which can get on the internet, the other that can get on my camera, and now one decided it wont read cd's, and the other floppy disks, so will try from work....... :mad:

:wack: :cry: :rolleyes:

SMiFFAD
17-06-2003, 07:39
Originally posted by *****
after sitting in the que for the track for an hour in long sleves and a crash helmet I think I lost about a stone!

***:thumbs:

- so thats why i had to ring out my jumper after you borrowed it ;) :wave:

CBomb
17-06-2003, 09:35
:D Yep!

Cheers for the loan, next time I'll bring my own:rolleyes:

***;)