PDA

View Full Version : Breaking S13 1989

Delboy
17-03-2003, 13:15
Pretty much everything going, Pm me with any requests and i will let you know if I have it, what condition its in and how much.

Del

Delboy
18-03-2003, 13:15
Come on people, I refuse to believe no one out there needs any spares from an S13! Loads of parts going, PM me with your requests.

Also going are a set of brand new standard discs and pads (all four) for the pre facelift S13. Bought them but didnt get them on the car before the crash.

tross
18-03-2003, 13:38
have you got the plenum side ic rubber hose mate? need one of these please.

Delboy
18-03-2003, 13:45
Should have mate, took all the hoses off on sunday. Do yo umean the hose that actually connects to the IC from the plennum side?

Delboy
18-03-2003, 14:01
Just to be clear, this car only sustained damage to the drivers rear quarter panel. the front end was undamaged, the doors are ok, so are all the lights, electric mirrors and everything on it worked (except the brakes which caused the crash in the first place!).

tross
18-03-2003, 14:13
Originally posted by Delboy
Should have mate, took all the hoses off on sunday. Do yo umean the hose that actually connects to the IC from the plennum side?

no i mean the rubber bit that actually goes on the plenum. the bit people cut to put dump valves in. don't need the bit that goes across the top of the rad to the ic or any of the pipes the turbo side of the ic. how much for the pipe plus delivery do you reckon?

Delboy
18-03-2003, 14:19
Ah, that pipe is in 2 bits as I cut it to put the dump valve in! are you having a DV fitted or do you need a whole pipe?

heyyo
18-03-2003, 19:41
is the turbo ok. ý like to learn it

R33_Drifter
18-03-2003, 20:39
Is this a pre cat model ? If so, I would be interested in the front pipe

JonnySpeedbump
18-03-2003, 21:42
Hey,
lookin for a passenger side wheelarch liner and a crank angle sensor if it's in good nick.
Give you £30 + postage for 'em........
Cheers,
Jonny

CHILL
18-03-2003, 23:07
What colour mate?? I'm in need of the door handle surround thingy off of the drivers door as some thieving scum knackered mine when they tried to knick it!!!!

Delboy
19-03-2003, 07:28
Ok guys answers to your many questions as follows!

Chill - it was Cherry red (kind of a deep maroony red colour) PM me to let me know if you want it.

JonnySpeedBump - Passenger side wheel arch liner was a bit mangled when I removed it at the weekend. The whole engine is going for sale so Ideally the crank angle sensor should stay with the engine.

Heyyo - The turbo is fine, wont be the one off my car as thats a T25H which I am most likely swapping to the new car, but the tubby off the new one has only done 8 thousand miles so will be good as new I should think. Pm me with an offer for it.

There ya go guys! Anyone else got anymore requests?

puffin
19-03-2003, 10:01
Need a front offside ABS brake sensor if you have one. If it is in working order.

Cheers Puffin

Delboy
19-03-2003, 10:13
In all honesty puffin I am reluctant to sell any of the brake components on the car, I dont know what actually failed on the brake system to cause the accident and wouldnt like to chance selling brake bits off just in case. The only brake related bits I will sell are the four brand new discs and pads I have sat in their boxes in my garage.

R33_Drifter
19-03-2003, 10:39
What about the exhaust front section ? pre cat ?

Delboy
19-03-2003, 10:51
It was a non cat model and has a fully custom 2.5" stainless system on it from the turbo back.

Might have someone who is interested in that already, still not 100% sure if i am selling the system but if interested pm me an offer.

puffin
19-03-2003, 14:37
In all honesty puffin I am reluctant to sell any of the brake components on the car, I dont know what actually failed on the brake system to cause the accident and wouldnt like to chance selling brake bits off just in case. The only brake related bits I will sell are the four brand new discs and pads I have sat in their boxes in my garage.

Thanks for getting back to me Delboy.
The sensor can be tested with a multimeter and if the reading is good then it's good.

I understand your feelings however though and I am sorry to hear about your smash.

cheers,
Puffin

Delboy
19-03-2003, 23:35
Ok puffin mate, I will borrow my mates multi meter and let you know. Dont worry about the smash, the important thing is no one got hurt so I'm counting myself quite lucky really. Plus looks like i could be getting a better S13 now than what i had so maybe some good has come of it afterall.

paulsx
20-03-2003, 09:48
Del Boy, how much do you want for the new disc's and pads you have? and who are they made by?

Delboy
20-03-2003, 09:54
I bought them for about £260 from a local company called A.R.E about 3 weeks ago, I think they are actually made by a company called blueprint, they are made to original spec, not grooved or anything. Will sell the lot for about £150 + P&P, they are brand new, a couple of the discs boxes are open cos i had a look to make sure they were the right ones.

Let me know if you want them mate.

Yak
20-03-2003, 09:59
Have you got a working passinger door central locking solinoid? The arm on my one has broken :(

Delboy
20-03-2003, 10:45
well, it worked while on the car, however have removed the doors now and not sure if i kept the solenoid. Will have a look later for you, PM me tomorrow to remind me to let you know, I'm a forgetful sod at the best of times.

Yak
20-03-2003, 10:55
Ok cheers. :)

puffin
20-03-2003, 13:56
Ok puffin mate, I will borrow my mates multi meter and let you know. Dont worry about the smash, the important thing is no one got hurt so I'm counting myself quite lucky really. Plus looks like i could be getting a better S13 now than what i had so maybe some good has come of it afterall.

Thanks Delboy,

Hope to hear from you. By the way they are not easy to get out without damaging them thatis the only prob. If it is good then it will need a good soking in WD and gentle persuasion.

Thanks in anticipation,
Puffin

Delboy
20-03-2003, 14:35
ok will bear that in mind, hopefully will be able to get it out without damaging it.

BOYO
20-03-2003, 19:10
can i buy ya wheel bearing hubs?

R33_Drifter
20-03-2003, 19:45
It is a pre facelift on that year ?

Can I have the lower front splitter/lip thingy :)

Delboy
21-03-2003, 11:49
boyo, I think the wheel bearing hubs wont be in the best of condition, during the crash the car went over a high kurbed central reservation with enough force to bend my alloys badly, bend one of my coilover struts and break the steering wrack. I will have a look at them but dont hold yer breath.

AdeGT4, yes its a pre-facelift. The front splitter is a bit fooked too and was hangin off after the crash. Looking at it it would appear it has craked all underneath it. Sorry mate.

Kev
23-03-2003, 03:19
Delboy can u give me a ball park figure on the turbo?
Id be looking for it to do me for a few weeks while a T28 ghets re-conned.
So im not wanting to spend alot.

Kev