PDA

View Full Version : 1989 200 sx Breaking - Free bits!!!

andytaylor
07-03-2003, 08:20
I am now looking at getting rid of what is left of my 200sx. The parts that have gone are;

Engine
Turbo
Wings
Wheels
Bonnet
Front end
Tailgate

Any other bits can be had for nothing or next to nothing, no offer refused, but I won't be putting too much effort into getting parts off.

So if you need something, e-mail me (andy@appropriate-data-systems.co.uk) and arrange to come and get it.

Don't respond on here as I can't always check it.

Car is in Bradfrod, West Yorkshire.

First come, first served.

beavertron
07-03-2003, 16:37
have you got the center console bit that goes over the stereo, gear lever etc still?

Dai
07-03-2003, 16:52
Originally posted by andytaylor

So if you need something, e-mail me (andy@appropriate-data-systems.co.uk) and arrange to come and get it.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

crackdownuk
07-03-2003, 17:07
Originally posted by beavertron
have you got the center console bit that goes over the stereo, gear lever etc still?

hi mate check your email :)

andyf
07-03-2003, 20:32
:confused: :confused: :confused:

I think he will check his email without someone telling him to on the board, especially on a thread that he says 'dont post here' ! :D

crackdownuk
07-03-2003, 20:55
Originally posted by andyf
:confused: :confused: :confused:

I think he will check his email without someone telling him to on the board, especially on a thread that he says 'dont post here' ! :D

sorry :o check you pm instead then:p :p

puffin
08-03-2003, 13:04
Originally posted by andytaylor
I am now looking at getting rid of what is left of my 200sx. The parts that have gone are;

Engine
Turbo
Wings
Wheels
Bonnet
Front end
Tailgate

Any other bits can be had for nothing or next to nothing, no offer refused, but I won't be putting too much effort into getting parts off.

Car is in Bradfrod, West Yorkshire.

First come, first served.

I am desperate for a frnt offside ABS brake sensor in fact I might take both. Any chance.

Puffin