PDA

View Full Version : A/D/S? or Orion?

Daniel san
03-09-2002, 21:59
Anyone had any experience with these speakers or amps? Or has anyone even heard of them may be a better start! I'm toying with some of their components for the front of my S14.

Any comments or feedback appreciated.

onionboy - s12
15-09-2002, 19:46
alright dan, since you asked me this a few days ago i have been researching them like crazy...

loads of people i have asked said to go with orion, as you can get the full system... amps, subs, the lot... and they reckon they sound great together as a package.
ads speakers are spose'd to be really good too though.

ive mailed the people involved at orion but i doubt i will get a response from them for a few days. ive been trying to get hold of prices... unless you have found a pricelist?

im now looking at getting orion if they are available over here... or if they can be shipped over...

either that or i will ahve to stick with vibe ;)

Daniel san
15-09-2002, 21:37
Not got a price list yet, gonna give this guy a call sometime this week and see if he can put me in touch with the dealer. I can get Orion through him too I'm told:)

All I need to sort my system is some decent fronts and 2 infinate baffle subs for the rear shelf. Oh, need some dynamat and an extra special bit of material too;), which I'm trying to find now.

onionboy - s12
15-09-2002, 23:03
well all i ahve is a pioneer system and aiwa head unit... which im praying will go with the orion... if not i will give it away with the car lol. so i shall be starting from scratch... and the orion system is appealing to me... i think there is something about the name orion lol...