PDA

View Full Version : please help a noobie fit boost controller!

DaveCollins
13-11-2005, 20:31
Just bought a Greddy B Spec II boost controller. Got the head unit fitted and wired in, and think I've sussed where to tap into the FPR and actuator hoses, but not 100% certain :no: . Has anyone got any photos of where they put the T-pieces so I don't hash it up :wack: ? (I'm on cheapie dial-up, so small pics would be good!)

Also, where is the best place to go through the firewall? Didn't get too far investigating, as it was getting dark this afternoon and didn't want to drive to work tomorrow with no dash!

Once it's fitted, is there anything I need to watch for, or can I just mess about with the settings until I'm happy? I assume it automatically adjusts fuel pressure with boost, and that sort of stuff?

jrtuning
13-11-2005, 20:47
you dont need to put the wires through the firewall as there are grommets in each wheel arch and also a hole where the bonnet release cable runs.

DaveCollins
14-11-2005, 17:00
Sorry, assume it monitors FP, not adjusts it! Hoping to get it fitted in time for the Cannock and/or Worcester meet (i.e. next weekend), so should hopefully pick up some settings advice there.