PDA

View Full Version : S14a Tapered Decat

Neo
07-04-2005, 10:40
This was bought off Dano last week and was on my car for 5 days (until last night) but I've just replaced it with a Scorpion decat to go with the rest of my Scorpion system as I didn't like the sound it made. Plus, my Scorpion system is a 3" system which I didn't realise until I was actually fitting this pipe (I think it was because of this that it was making a funny noise as I had created a bottle neck in the system).

This is an ideal upgrade for any of you guys running 2.5" systems with a 3" front pipe as it gradually steps down the bore of the exhaust to keep a good flow.

Like I said, this was only on my car for 5 days so is as new and comes with all new bolts although I can only supply 1X 2 hole gasket for one end as I've had to use the other one for my Scorpion decat. These only cost a couple of quid though.

I'm not too sure if it will fit the S13 and S14 but it goes on the S14a a treat!!

This cost me £67 new from Dano but as I'm looking for a quick sale I'd be willing to take £50 including P&P (no lower offers though please).

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=12042

Cheers,
Steve

Lennie
07-04-2005, 11:16
PM me your address i will have it.

Neo
07-04-2005, 11:52
Address PM'd matey!!

Nate Dogg
13-04-2005, 12:12
Hello Neo - I am thinking about getting the Scorpion Suzuka 5" zorst, how do you rate it? Also how much did Scorpian charge for the Cat replacement, Main cat i presume? How many silencers?

Cheers mate

Nate Dogg