PDA

View Full Version : Blitz R-Vit Type II - as new

JP Street
01-04-2005, 19:35
No longer have use for this as it doesn't work with the Power FC I've fitted, so it's up for grabs (only been on car few months). Retails at £298 with Blitz UK, just £150ono from me, delivered.

Unit plugs into diagnostics port (behind driver's kick panel) on S14s and 14as, or most '96 on Jap cars, and can be fitted in around 5 mins.

Shows real time display of number of functions, inc water temp, inj pulse, rpm... oh sod it, here's the Blitz blurb:

R-VIT

The R-VIT is an ultra modern tool that can display much needed information about the vehicles vital running data in real time. Warning limits can be set that flash when you have exceeded a pre-set limit, thus reducing the chances of expensive engine damage.

The R-VIT connects to Japanese vehicles with an OBD II diagnostic port. These are mostly post 1996 vehicles. The R-VIT can display all the data from the vehicles ECU and its sensors on the inbuilt LCD screen.

The R-VIT can read and display real time engine readings such as speed, tachometer, water temp, voltage, injector pulse, intake air temperature, air flow, inlet manifold temperature, oxygen reading, throttle position and many more. The data shown on the R-VIT is dependent upon the data read by the vehicles ECU and varies in different vehicles.

The R-VIT can be linked via an infra red portal to the SBC iD Boost Controller. Information gained from the R-VIT can be used to help control and optimise the vehicle boost parameters through the SBC iD Boost Controller.

I'm on 07970 552351, 01529 300352 or acw@chpltd.com. Cheers.

JulesS14200
02-04-2005, 01:27
Is this hard to set up? ie. will I need to take it somewhere to get it done or can I just plug it and and use it?

JP Street
02-04-2005, 18:12
It couldn't be any easier to set-up - just plug it into the grey plug down by the throttle pedal (behind kick panel) and stick the main unit somewhere on the dash. It really is that easy. :thumbs:

JulesS14200
03-04-2005, 16:30
As your online now, i'll take it. pm me and give me an address for a cheque or bank transfer details :thumbs:

JulesS14200
04-04-2005, 22:14
Cheque written, will post it in the morning :thumbs:

JulesS14200
13-04-2005, 22:13
Received today :thumbs: