PDA

View Full Version : Centre console panels

Warnz
22-04-2002, 06:31
Help !!!

Can anyone tell me how you get the centre console panel out (S13) :confused:

Scottie
22-04-2002, 13:11
If you do a search for this you should find some results. I think this has been covered a few times.

Good luck !

Kev
22-04-2002, 23:35
Which part of the console do u want out?

If its just to get at the stereo or sommat, then u basically just pull it up at the wee bit behind the gear shift and it will pop-up and then just keep pulling and it will pop out at the top also.

Kev

Warnz
23-04-2002, 05:23
Cheers guys, will have a go today.

Its a bit scratched up (previous owner, badly fitted head unit) so was going to colour code it to smarten it up a bit :D

Kev
23-04-2002, 15:40
I took off all of my vents, and the door handles, and the door catch surrounds and sprayed them silver. (make sure u give them a primer first)

Made a huge differance to the interior, really brightened it up.

Kev

Warnz
23-04-2002, 15:44
I think she'll like that a lot :D :D :D

Warnz
24-04-2002, 07:49
What are the vents like to get out :confused:

Kev
24-04-2002, 15:11
Originally posted by Warnz
What are the vents like to get out :confused:

A bit of a pain in the arse to be honest.
Found the best wat to do it was to use a large flat screwdriver to lever the bit u can move(the black bits in my pic) off at either side, not too bad to do, then u need to get 4 or more screwdrivers to lever the clips up that are now exposed inside, when they are levered up, the surround will just pull out, thats the pain in the arse bit cos the screwdrivers kept falling out when i was doing it, so u would free the top and the drivers would fall out from the bottom, u wopuld reach to get them and the top would clip in again.

Apart from that its pretty easy to do.
I feel it was worth it even though i pissed about for ages with them, cos it really brightens up the interior.

Kev

Warnz
24-04-2002, 15:19
No doubt, looks :cool: