PDA

View Full Version : Yo Jez

piglet
19-03-2002, 21:42
These boost controllers we briefly discussed, are they the gated type that hold the wastgate shut until the preset limit is reached? Also mate, those bushes I had off you made a world of difference, the car feels five years younger. How do I get on to your website, it only wants to tell me about three things?

Jez
19-03-2002, 22:03
glad you're happy with the bushes! I've (still) not had time to fit mine yet - does it take a long time? I'm guessing its fairly easy?

I think my web site only works properly with IE5 onwards with a screen resolution of 768x1024 or more... I should sort it our really.

If you've got any questions about chips etc etc either post or mail me.

I'm getting another load of boost valves in soon ish (couple of weeks I'd imagine) - I'll post on the BB and update my web site when they arrive. They are the gated type and are pretty cool - no spikes or other nasties in my experience.

Cheers
Jez

piglet
19-03-2002, 22:09
Half an hour on a ramp mate. Plenty of penetrating lube though,(oo- er).

Jez
19-03-2002, 22:10
cool - I'll have a go this weekend, weather permitting.

Just got my wide band air / fuel ratio meter - its cool.

I can map cars without a rolling road now...

Standby for much cheaper custom chip products for the S13, S14, S14a and Z32.... :D

John_P
20-03-2002, 12:54
Hey Jez, put me down for one of those Gated Bleed valves.. you sold out last time.. :D
Also will want a Stage 1 chip at the same time.. at the new lower price of course!! ;) :D

piglet
20-03-2002, 21:15
so are they the gated ones mate? If so I want one for sure. Cheers dude.

Jez
20-03-2002, 21:49
Originally posted by piglet
so are they the gated ones mate? If so I want one for sure. Cheers dude.

Yup they are.

I'll let you know when I get them in.

Cheers
Jez