PDA

View Full Version : bren - any joy stainless?

beavertron
06-02-2002, 16:04
sorry bout the shieite pics bren - how the stainless hunt going - we would all need to connect that pipe that i was talking about - maybe you should get a 200 http://300zx.co.uk/200sx/ubb/biggrin.gif

------------------
http://www.300zx.co.uk/200sx/rides/beavertron/southpark_800x600.jpg
Black s13
K+N 56i
Mongoose
Jez Chip

bren
12-02-2002, 14:53
The stainless guy says he is expecting the desgns to come through by the end of this week or arly next week. It will then take just a few days to get the first pipe made and a couple more to verify that its ok.

I have found another source of pipes but Id have to buy it in 6m lengths and by the time they had cut it up and carriage had been paid then the price would be silly. Either that or Id sell maybe three kits and be left with a large loss and 15m of unwanted pipework!

I can do 16" of 51mm stainless if thats any use? I can also supply 63mm stainless, I just cant get the 70mm. Thats the only stumbling block.

Im now waiting on my stainles man to get the pipes finished :)

If youre desperate then like I say everythings available apart from the 70mm pipe, youd have to source that yourself.

Richy_Boy
12-02-2002, 18:01
Ok guys.. WHo out of you lot have Dump Valves? If you do where did you buy them from? If your answer is ND or proberly SE then your DV 'T' piece will be 70mm! If this is the case you DO NOT need the 70.. piping to join the 70mm and the 70-63.. reducer pipe. See what I mean?

What you will need is a good idea to connect the air hose to the 63mm pipe.

Anyway - just dauned on me! :D

Bring on the Pod! ;) - Bren CALL ME!

And another thing, if this T piece is a little loose (like mine) on your Samcos, then cut an inch or so slither from your ORIGINAL hose, and place this around the DV pipe edges. then push the Samcos over this rubber and tighten a Jubilee clip over that! :D Do I get stars / votes now??

[ 12-02-2002: Message edited by: Richy_Boy ]