PDA

View Full Version : FAO Bren, Exhaust.

tubstar
03-03-2002, 22:50
Hi m8.

I got under my car today and the exhaust has now given up. I have MOT coming up very soon and need to get it sorted. Have you any news on these ones you are getting? Hope so coz I really like the idea of getting one and I would rather buy from an enthusiast like yourself than anyone else. The fact your cheaper helps too. :D

Also, I have the SAAB IC and need the connection kit. I was wondering, as I am short of funds if you could supply without the pipes, and just let me know what sizes are needed. My dad works for fords you see and has loads of pipes there he should be able to get me some he said. I know it is a bit of a cheek but worth a try.

I also have one of the larger autometer boost gauges, mounted on the a pillar in a pod at the moment. Are you aware of any twin pods that fit here and look smart?

Cheers.

tubstar
04-03-2002, 21:01
Pretty please....

I have had to resort to calling in to halfords today. Lady in the made me chuckle. She didn't even know who mongoose were and she showed me the catalogue of their supplier.

Any idea of time would be good, I may be able to hold off a while. As long as I know for long.

Cheers, sorry if it seems I am rushing you.