PDA

View Full Version : Used but excellent 195x50x15 Yokos

bren
11-03-2002, 20:41
Came off my new runabout, ditched in favour of the daddies, Bridgestone SO2s, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D :D

Anyway, four excellent Yoko A520s, 195x50x15 Might be useful to someone at a mere £80 the lot :)

http://upload.turbosport.co.uk/gallery3/2002311213139472835.JPG

docwra
11-03-2002, 23:15
What - all eight of em?? ;)
How much tread have they got left - there was a distinct lack of 10p pieces in that picture ......... ;)
And what did they come off and how long had you been driving it?? ;) :D

CHILL
12-03-2002, 00:00
How much tread on em mate???

If i brought mi car round would you care to oblige wi fitting and balancing??! :D :D: ;)

The alloys have gone out the window by the way cause i need an engine and i figure it's no good having nice wheels if the engine don't work!!!

What car you gont then?! If i buy the tyres you can show it off to me! :D Oh and i will buy them if they got a decent amount of tread on!

:) ;) :D

bren
12-03-2002, 08:48
docwra,

No mate, just the four on the right :D

Theres loads of tread, certainly more than twenty squids worth!!

They come off a Rover and were ditched because Im anal about my tyres and want to be able to really throw the car about, hence me fitting the SO2s. Ive been driving the car for 3 days ;)

Chill,

Id be happy to fit and balance them but it might take a while as Ive no equipment. I do, however, know a man who can, and at sensible money as well :)

The cars nothing special, a Rover 220GTi. Its the cleaneset thing on the planet though, the last owner had it six years and was a concours type geeza :D

If you want the tyres then youd better come and see them sooner rather than later as Ive a guy whos supposed to be phoning today sometime to pay by card.

CHILL
12-03-2002, 10:26
I just realised that i'm even more stupid than i thought, my tyres are 195/60 so they wouldn't be suitable anyway!!? Sorry mate it was late last night and i don't read proper!! :( Gutted now!

I've been meaning to ask this for a while now mate, what do you actually do?? Just supply things or do all the mechanic stuff as well?? I'm askin cause when funds permit i'm lookin at gettin some stuff ie one o those zorsts your selling, but if you do it i may as well have you fit it an stuff. ;)

:) ;) :D

bren
12-03-2002, 13:02
No worries, the guy phoned up an hour ago and bought them anyway :)

I just supply bits but can get parts fitted depending on your location. Sadly the nearest place to here that fits stuff for me is Preston! :rolleyes:

I can put you onto someone local who will fit the system for you though :)