PDA

View Full Version : FAO Bren - Performance Packages

Scottie
07-03-2002, 08:33
Bren, just a thought, but is it possible you could offer performance packages like say Norris Designs do. If you offered a starter pack of K&N57i, Apex Exhaust, Jez Chip, Adjustable actuator, colder plugs, boost gauge and fitting kit etc.

This could start a lot of us off, and then later anyone who wants to could add your FMIC and possibly a bigger turbo.

Thanks.

:)

Andy Bird
07-03-2002, 08:38
i second that what a fugging good idea

bren
07-03-2002, 11:15
I can do packages no problem but I would assume people would want to swap and change bits hence me not offering one??

Scottie
07-03-2002, 13:46
Fair point Bren. Its just that us Northern lads are a bit too far away from ND, and Hiteq are not really interested in S13's so much.

I am looking to buy the parts listed above, but would need somewhere capable of fitting them. Do Apex fit any parts, or can you recommend anybody close to you ?

Thanks.

P.S. Nice to see you website progressing. :)

jimboturbo
07-03-2002, 19:50
I'd fit all the mentioned parts, but I'm in Bristol Unfortunately!

I've thought this would be a good Idea too Bren, but the problem is as you say, however some people will like the idea of a 'stage 1' kit, with tried and tested bits/ combination that removes the need for the not too technically minded to think too hard or risk dead engines.

bren
08-03-2002, 08:49
I wouldnt bother with an air filter but if you want one then Id spend the extra pennies and go for an Apexi item as they are considered the best available.

Or Ive Pipercross ones in stock at £60. A K&N would be about the same price.

The exhaust is £275, chip £???, actuator £89, plugs £35, boost gauge + f/kit £44 upwards :)

Wheres St Helns? Near Wigan? If so Ive a garage in Preston that can fit all the bits no problem :)