PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ripper, have a laugh at this!

RichardM
13-11-2001, 20:24
A few weeks ago I posted about the pitiful consequences of running around uninsured, no MOT, no Tax etc compared to what happens to the normaly law abiding citizen who happens to drive a bit above the speed limit.
This was triggered by reading for the first time ever the "named and shamed" column of cases in the local magistrates court. Since then I have become an avid reader, this case was so good I thought it deserved a wider audience.

Are we the mad ones?

JOHN FERGUSON, 18, of Linden Avenue, Ruislip, was ordered to pay £100 costs for having no MoT certificate, in Torcross Road, Ruislip, on March 26. He was also disqualified for three years for having no insurance. There was no separate penalty for having a bald tyre and having no license. He was conditionally discharged for 12 months for failing to surrender to custody while on bail. There was also no separate penalty for driving without insurance, having no licence, and having no MoT certificate in Field End Road, Ruislip, on March 1 0. There was also no separate penalty for having a dangerous trailer, having no insurance, having no licence, having no MoT certificate, in Linden C16 1, Ruislip, on February 25. There was also no separate penalty for driving without insurance, having no licence, having no MoT certificate, in Whitby Road, Ruislip, on March 18. There was also no separate penalty for driving without insurance, having no licence, having no MoT certificate, in Blyth Road, Hayes, on April 15. There was also no separate penalty for driving without insurance, having no licence, having no MoT certificate, in Mount Pleasant, Ruislip, on April 26.

Brenus
13-11-2001, 20:42
This has really fcuked me off.
I'm getting skanked for my insurance,paying
stupid amounts of road tax so they can dig
the fcuking roads up every ten minutes and
the ones they haven't dug up are full of pot
holes and littered with feckin speed cameras.
Makes ya think!!!

Don_200SX
13-11-2001, 20:53
JOHN FERGUSON, 18, of Linden Avenue, Ruislip needs a serious kicking, 100 quid fine??????

------------------
97P s14a model, k&n fitted.mongoose,boost kit,eibach shocks,uprated discs+pads and FMIC going on on weds!!

http://300zx.co.uk/200sx/rides/don_200sx/4182636.jpg

Tricky-Ricky
13-11-2001, 23:06
Shall we form a que or will it be a group kicking!! http://300zx.co.uk/200sx/ubb/biggrin.gif http://300zx.co.uk/200sx/ubb/biggrin.gif

------------------
Scream if you want to go faster!!

Johnny
14-11-2001, 09:39
Matt_s

Deals on Group kickings please ???

davidra
14-11-2001, 10:28
That's a joke. It just doesn't make sense to have insurance OR a licence. As long as you ALWAYS break the law, there isn't really any punishment. Whatever you do, don't register your car because then you have to obey speed limits (speed cameras). again, it pays to be a criminal. Hey - why buy a car in the first place? Just nick someone else's!

------------------
Dark blue S13
K&N 57i
Dump valve
TSW Venom Alloys
Leather seats (factory)

Will soon have uprated suspension.

docwra
14-11-2001, 10:46
Average fine for no insurance = £150
My average insurance premium for last 5 years = £1000

Nuff said

------------------
--------------------
92 200SX, grey
K+N 57i (Im ready for max power now!!)
Bit of ICE, cant be arsed to take the dash off to put more in
Manual, for I have the stick in the middle of my car and in the middle of my legs
Never refuse a challenge!!
gentlemen prefer blondes ......

turbo pete
15-11-2001, 01:13
So he drives without insurance, mot and tax.

so they ban him.

Do they think he gives a s***.

He will still drive and we will stay pay his insurance for him through our overpirced premiums. In fact the government will make up their loss on the tax as well since they will also probably fine all of us at some point as well. B*******.

Lets unite and fight every speeding conviction in the country.

Grrrr

Turbo pete

Ripper
15-11-2001, 16:04
A rare outing from Ripper (only a temporary absence, I can assure you!).

Two words;

BURN HIM.

------------------
Ripper: True - my car isn't as quick as a TVR, little boy, but it'll wipe the floor with your poncy 1.3/1.6 Shopping Trolley.
And your Dad's Vectra.

Mods: Uprated smelly tree
Tree uprated at Ripper laboratories, Florida.
Chairman of the Commission for No Scrabbly Nonsense!