Thread: S13 Service manual, fully bookmarked & mostly fixed

Rides

S13 Service manual, fully bookmarked & mostly fixed

Hello all
    Since buying a S13 from juz on here, i have been lurking around in the shadows & using the search function as a fix for all my woes, which has been very successful. So thanks to all you guys, the information on this forum has been invaluable & really damn helpful.

I was pretty bored one day & bookmarked up the S13 service manual as i was tired of scrolling around it & didnt fancy printing it out. So now on the left there is a menu of the main sections which open up to let you click & fly to all the smaller subsections aswell.
    Pages EM15-24 were missing which i found on another site & included, i also rearranged some pages that were dotted about in the wrong place. I think there is still a couple of pages missing but the majority have been sorted.

Hope this helps someone

CA18DET FULL SERVICE MANUAL
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/a0g5...viceManual_pdf

http://FastFreeFileHosting.com/file/...anual-pdf.html

https://www.yousendit.com/download/Z...ZEtUME94dnc9PQ

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4...4e75f6e8ebb871
    Last edited by krslim; 12-10-2009 at 19:31. Reason: link edited

Rides
    The man in a LEGEND buy him a beer

thanks fella, iv been downloading LOADS of these and all seem to have different pages missing!

Rides
    either the file is ENORMOUS or the link dosent work

Rides
    ^^^ +1

Rides
    It should be 28mb?? I think rapidshare is just s**t. I couldnt figure out how to upload it here.

A short fix is yousendit but i think they will only host it for 7 days, does anyone know a better place to host the file?

Rides
    It is uploading to yousendit until i can find somewhere better, i will post a link in a few mins

Rides
    Sorry about that, this one looks like it works.
    https://www.yousendit.com/download/Z...ZEtUME94dnc9PQ

Rides
    Mate you are a star thank you. I have been meaning to find the time to do this

Rides
    Awesome cheers!

Rides
    Wicked, Thanks pal

Rides
    the man is a legend
    thank you so much

Rides
    glad to be of service

Rides
    What an awesome start on the SXOC

Kudos to you fella,

And welcome to the club

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by krslim View Post
    Pages EM15-24 were missing which i found on another site & included, i also rearranged some pages that were dotted about in the wrong place. I think there is still a couple of pages missing but the majority have been sorted.
    ]
    Great work, if pages in the EM section page (15-24 and page 27) could be in better quality (meaning without mirrored images of following pages) ... I have service manual downloaded (non bookmarked) - version where these pages are in better quality (somehow edited so those mirrored pages are not so visible) So if you interested in adding them...feel free to sent me Personal message.
    Last edited by 935Baby; 13-10-2009 at 09:41.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by 935Baby View Post
    Great work, if pages in the EM section page (15-24 and page 27) could be in better quality (meaning without mirrored images of following pages) ... I have service manual downloaded (non bookmarked) - version where these pages are in better quality (somehow edited so those mirrored pages are not so visible) So if you interested in adding them...feel free to sent me Personal message.
    They're all present on the version in FAQs, which is also bookmarked (albeit not as well).
    http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=206291

Not that it wouldn't benefit from a bit of a tidy up in places - there's a few versions out there and I may have accidentally uploaded my own hacked-around copy rather than the one that we used to host.

It's still great that people are making the effort to help sort this stuff out . To be honest, we could do with someone buying a copy and re-scanning it all at a higher res one day.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by John Bennett View Post
    They're all present on the version in FAQs, which is also bookmarked (albeit not as well).
    http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=206291
    Trust me to completly miss that one, cheers John . It is in much better nicker too. TBH if i had found that one i wouldnt have even bothered
    I have probably just confused matters by adding another version, lol. If it helps i can have a crack at updating this one when i have a bit of time.

Rides
    the subsections are definitely useful - good job
    white '94 s13 200sx scrapped - mapped to 1.45bar. OS giken box, garrett GT2876R, 950cc injectors, ORC twin plate, nistune. 349bhp/325lbft @ 1.3bar CA18DET
    white '96 s13 180sx - type g with more kouki bits - RB25DET, GTR steel twin turbo conversion, RB26 crank & rods. 2.6L VVT twin turbo, SR20 OSG box, OSG STR twin plate clutch, Z32 ECU w/ nistune.

current status: 180 a bit broken but to be repaired.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by krslim View Post
    Trust me to completly miss that one, cheers John . It is in much better nicker too. TBH if i had found that one i wouldnt have even bothered
    I have probably just confused matters by adding another version, lol. If it helps i can have a crack at updating this one when i have a bit of time.
    I didn't want to say anything as I genuinely think it's great that you've made the effort : and if you do ever fancy a crack at tinkering with it to add bookmarks, I'm sure I can re-upload it .

Rides
    This is the best that ever happened to me