Thread: Useful Info, NATS1 Spare Keyfob!

Rides

Useful Info, NATS1 Spare Keyfob!

Had a problem with my Rover over the last few days, where the keyfob has thrown its hand in, meaning I could get in the car with the key, but couldnt deactivate the imobiliser as I dont even have the override code

Anyway, after talking to Rover who needed the car (Its stranded in work) and £75 for programming plus the price of the keyfob, I started to look else where.

I found this place in the Midlands, who, if you send the alarm / imobiliser ecu to them, will supply, program, and send by special delivery a new fob for £58

If you send the fob special delivery, they get it next day, program it and send it back, so I sent mine off yesterday, and they guy called telling me it will be here tomorrow

Anyway, the NATS1 fob, is very similar to the Rover one, and I asked the guy about it, and he said he can also do Nissan Fobs. So, if you need another fob, and can do without the car for 2 days, this could be the answer

They also do a recon kit, which is a new case, new buttons, and new battery for under a tenner

http://www.remotekey.co.uk/Roverrepair.htm

Rides
    Useful info part 2 :

The old style Cobra alarm fobs use the same buttons as the NATS 2 fobs. These can be had from ebay for ~£5

Rides
    Anyone know were i can find a cobra fob then that can salvage a new button ?

Rides
    Excellent tip. Should be made a sticky.

Also someone not long ago was talking about buying a cheap version of the siren from ebay when the battery dies, which works perfectly fine. Cant remember who it was.

Rides
    Look on ebay, you might find a 2nd hard alarm system cheap you can use the fobs from
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Rides
    Id rather get a new NATSII fob. rang my local nissan there and he says there is no part number listed so cant help. Anyone got the part number or a source for a slave ?

Rides
    Why is it called FOB