Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Howard

Rides

Tim Howard

Why does this bloke play in goal for Man United???In my mind he's even worse than the irratic Barthez, and the cock-up in 2nites champions league clash, just highlights the fact he's a bloody sunday league goalie getting paid 30 grand a week...

I suspect he's only in goal to sell Nike Man U. shirts in america

Ant
    I actually think hes quite good. Tonight wasn't what let United down, it was the 2-1 loss a couple of weeks ago.

Rides
    Man United never seem to have replaced Peter Schmeicel with even a half decent goal keeper since he went......

Porto were truly dirty feckers 2nite

Rides
    i think he's a decent keeper, started his man u career well, biit of a dip in form though.,, probably because he plays behind a dodgy back 4.

don't like those dirty portugese players..

Rides
    Tim Howard = Superb!

You seem to be forgetting some of the fantastic saves he has made and concentrating onthe fact that he didn't keep hold of a free kick that Porto should never have had in the first place!

Porto = Dirty Cheating Fouling Diving B*stards!

Tonights Referee = The worst referee in the history of football. How did he not send the guy off for stamping on Scholes????? And how did he not award a free kick for the foul on Ronaldo that was bad enough to cause him to be stretchered off!!!

I really can't believe that the referee is actually allowed to ref games at that level!!

Rides
    Originally posted by Scottie7275
    And how did he not award a free kick for the foul on Ronaldo that was bad enough to cause him to be stretchered off!!!
    Ronalod went off because he's a pussy pure and simple, fair enough he was the victim of an extremely cynical professional trip, but my god he was only tripped over...he rolled around for ages looking like a small child, hobbled off and then got stretchered off, by the time he got to by the tunnel on the stretcher the idiot looked like he'd been the victim of GBH rather than a bloody trip....

Rides
    Originally posted by hadyn
    Ronalod went off because he's a pussy pure and simple, fair enough he was the victim of an extremely cynical professional trip, but my god he was only tripped over...he rolled around for ages looking like a small child, hobbled off and then got stretchered off, by the time he got to by the tunnel on the stretcher the idiot looked like he'd been the victim of GBH rather than a bloody trip....
    Why would he make so much of it after having just come on??? It makes no sense. Why take yourself off after having been on the field 5 minutes!

I disagree. The foul alone was not enough to cause the injuries he seemed to have sustained but all the same for the referee to assume he had dived and then allow play to continue as he did was disgusting!!! It was a trip and it was very clear!

Rides
    don't rate Ronaldo at all - he does fook all and seems to have zero input in the game. He wiggles his arse around, dances over the ball, and gets absolutely fecking nowhere, completely ineffective. I've yet to see him deliver a good ball into the box......

Rides
    I've yet to see him deliver a good ball into the box......
    How about the one that Van Nistlerooy scored from on Saturday?????

Rides
    Im trying very hard to give a balanced and unbiased opinion on players abilities here mate, tis very hard for me as I hate Man United....

still it's nice to see an English team do well in Europe, whoever they may be

Good news is that we'll see a different team on the box for european games now, i.e. chelsea

Rides
    Im trying very hard to give a balanced and unbiased opinion on players abilities here mate, tis very hard for me as I hate Man United....

still it's nice to see an English team do well in Europe, whoever they may be

Good news is that we'll see a different team on the box for european games now, i.e. chelsea
    I know and I am just in an argumentative mood after sitting through that match. I take your opinions on board really and Ronaldo does do an awful lot of diving (but then he is Portuguese LOL).

I am happy as long as there is an English club in Europe and while this might sound strange coming from a United fan I wish Arsenal all the best tomorrow night and Chelsea all the best for the next round!!

We must be able to agree on the fact that United were robbed tonight though!

Rides
    dunno bout robbed

you did outplay them, but they looked extremely dangerous on the break, once they moved towards goal they looked capable of scoring, United were too fussy up front tonight....

I also think Saha is bit too overrated as well

Rides
    dunno bout robbed

you did outplay them, but they looked extremely dangerous on the break, once they moved towards goal they looked capable of scoring, United were too fussy up front tonight....

I also think Saha is bit too overrated as well
    I'd say a goal disallowed that was clearly onside was robbed!

Saha needs to find his feet i think! I don't know enough about him to comment!

Rides
    Suprise me Scottie, tell me you're not a Man U fan who comes from the south!!

go on suprise me!

Rides
    Suprise me Scottie, tell me you're not a Man U fan who comes from the south!!

go on suprise me!
    Surprise!!

I was born 10 minutes from Old Trafford and live about 20 minutes from the ground now!

Salford lad born and bred! I get frustrated by "fans" from down South!!

Rides
    come on m8, you can stop taking the piss now, you're a man city fan right???

NO Man United fans actually live in Manchester you know!!

They're all from essex and kent!

Rides
    I'm a rare breed I know!!

Rides
    Alex Ferguson is a miserable old sod who has bought pretty bad lately. I read that since 2001 he has spent 130 million on players and Wenger has only spent 30 million I don't support either team but he has really messed up lately and bought some rubbish! I mean Henry was playing as a winger when Wenger bought him for peanuts look at him now more than likely the best striker in the world Who had ever heard of Robert Pires? Ferguson gets away with it as they have money to burn and he has done very well in the past but he is definitely not wired up right. They were unlucky tonight, but that was absolute sh*te goalkeeping for the winner

You never know they may get lucky in the FA cup and beat Arsenal but I can't see it, think they will win all, as Arsenal seem on higher level this season!

They can blame dopey Ferdinand as much as they like but I personally think they have not been very good all season and carried a bit of luck, to scrape through games early on

Rides

Re: Tim Howard

Why does this bloke play in goal for Man United???In my mind he's even worse than the irratic Barthez, and the cock-up in 2nites champions league clash, just highlights the fact he's a bloody sunday league goalie getting paid 30 grand a week...

I suspect he's only in goal to sell Nike Man U. shirts in america
    I guess you have only said that to wind Man Utd fans up Hadyn, fair enough. We lost, fair and square, we are out, no copmlaints there but Tim Howard never has or will be a Sunday league keeper (look at the lad who plays on Sundays for my side to confirm that), and also I totally disagree with your coments about Ronaldo, complete sh*te in my opinoin (which of course we are ALL entitled to). Yes we do need to strengthen our side, we aren't the best in Europe, let alone England at the moment but why you have chosen to single those 2 players out is beyond me!! Ronaldo was the best player on the pitch against Fulham (another bad team performance though) last week.
    Who do you support by the way?? Villa??

Rides
    Im a Villa fan, so i know all about shite lads!